• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Coconut will not pay : 9-26-08

Started by Coconut, September 03, 2008, 12:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

peacenic

I agree with David about agreeing with Russell.   :D  Showing the bias of the court is an effective way to discredit their "justice" system.  They teach a lot about it in their indoctrination centers for children, so most people are familiar with it, but have not done much critical thinking about it. 
It must be difficult to pay or take a plea, when you know there is no other option, but to be locked up and denied your freedom.  And, I must admit, when I first heard about people like Lauren taking a plea, I thought she had "lost".  But, I was wrong, and stuck in the statist mindset.  The goal of a non cooperative is not be to "win" justice at the trial, but to show the system for what it is, which is exactly what it did for me. 
Thanks to all of those who question the system, you have helped me free my mind. 

Coconut

I'm not paying. I won't do community service either.

If they lower to a non-moving violation I will consider complying.

Court is the same day as Russell's Comm Service update is due to them.

I hope people come to support us.

FTL_Ian

Coconut

Kat Kanning

TackleTheWorld

The Brown Supporters are in court in Concord at 10 too. 

Coconut

SamIam

Their terms suck. If it hasn't been 72 hours, I would write up a counter offer. Thinking of this in terms of Offer/Acceptance any of the terms can be changed and sent back to them.

The name is upper and lower case is very strange. The guy who gave up his drivers license filed papers with the court which put it into their record that he was making a special appearance in a separate jurisdiction from them. There's a lot to this, and I'm only just beginning to understand. I'm thinking what would a counter offer hurt? The show Briding the Gap is on tomorrow, you could call this in and ask them what to do. They may have an excellent suggestion on how to respond for the name. You might be able to send them a rate sheet and start billing. 

One of the guys copyrighted his name as artwork, and when the court insisted on using his copyrighted works, He started charging for it. He had to place a lien on the judges house, but shortly after, he collected $13,000 for it's use. :) This stuff is going to be fun.

SamIam

FTL_Ian

Is the 72 hour thing in the UCC somewhere? 

FTL_Ian

Nick, you could send a NOTICE OF DISCUSSION, conditionally accepting their offer of their court appointment upon proof (signed affadavit?) of a damaged party and noticing them that further offers will require a $1000 administrative fee.

How about that one, Sam?

Coconut

Quote from: SamIam on September 08, 2008, 10:39 PM NHFT
Their terms suck. If it hasn't been 72 hours, I would write up a counter offer.

Lara Crof... I mean Sam, I fully support the time and energy you're going to spend through an epic journey to find the key to the machine that runs in the catacombs of the system. I just don't have the time to do it. As I've said, I only have the desire to deal with simplicity.

I hurt nobody.
I owe nobody money.
I'm not paying.
I'm tired of being afraid.

I hope Ridley will come to pan a camera.

Coconut

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 08, 2008, 10:47 PM NHFT
Nick, you could send a NOTICE OF DISCUSSION, conditionally accepting their offer of their court appointment upon proof (signed affadavit?) of a damaged party and noticing them that further offers will require a $1000 administrative fee.

How about that one, Sam?

Would you like me to call you next time I see a speed trap so you can have the opportunity? :)

Would it appease you if I sent one, stating that I agree to show up to their meeting, but do not consent to their rulings?

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Coconut on September 08, 2008, 10:50 PM NHFT
Would you like me to call you next time I see a speed trap so you can have the opportunity? :)

Would it appease you if I sent one, stating that I agree to show up to their meeting, but do not consent to their rulings?

Please don't appease me.  You already have my approval by refusing to pay.  Do what feels right.

If you send something stating you'll show, I suggest letting it be known the reason is because you are concerned his associates will hurt you.  You not only don't consent to the ruling, you shouldn't consent to their offer of a trial.   ;)

Robert Menard from thinkfree.ca says everything they send/give to you is an offer.  Most people accept them.  You can consider conditionally accepting, and attaching your terms for your acceptance.

FTL_Ian

Also, if they claim it's not an offer, but an order, consider it an order like an order in a restaurant. 

"Ordering me to do X will cost you Y, payable in advance.  Shall I write you a bill?"

SamIam

Quote from: Coconut on September 08, 2008, 10:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: SamIam on September 08, 2008, 10:39 PM NHFT
Their terms suck. If it hasn't been 72 hours, I would write up a counter offer.

Lara Crof... I mean Sam, I fully support the time and energy you're going to spend through an epic journey to find the key to the machine that runs in the catacombs of the system. I just don't have the time to do it. As I've said, I only have the desire to deal with simplicity.

I hurt nobody.
I owe nobody money.
I'm not paying.
I'm tired of being afraid.

I hear ya. Looking at their offer again, they still didn't use your real name, unless your middle name is "J."

There's a lot to this stuff, and I'm very concerned with using it at this point until gaining a much greater understanding of their legal system. I'm working on that, and it might take a year to really understand. However, I do think it will start coming into play, and allow me to really pick the courts apart down the road and hold bureaucrats accountable in their own system. .