• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Coconut will not pay : 9-26-08

Started by Coconut, September 03, 2008, 12:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Giggan

That fczwartek guy is a nut. I've had a number of dialogues with him and have learned he's best to just ignore, or give the youtube thumbs down. He refuses to see the truth when it's placed right in front of him.

In the PM convo I had with him, he tried to claim people who do not wish to join a labor union are 'stealing' union services and should be forced to pay.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Giggan on September 28, 2008, 12:07 PM NHFT
That fczwartek guy is a nut. I've had a number of dialogues with him and have learned he's best to just ignore, or give the youtube thumbs down. He refuses to see the truth when it's placed right in front of him.

In the PM convo I had with him, he tried to claim people who do not wish to join a labor union are 'stealing' union services and should be forced to pay.

Wait till he's not home, then mow his lawn and present him with a bill.  Do this several times a week.  Or switch services to keep things surprising . . .

Josh

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on September 28, 2008, 08:09 PM NHFT
Wait till he's not home, then mow his lawn and present him with a bill.  Do this several times a week.  Or switch services to keep things surprising . . .

I like that! Maybe do the same with some parks and other public properties, and bill the municipality too?
Surely their responsibility to pay the bill falls under the social contract ;)

Coconut

I have mail from the court. I am going to get it now.

Coconut

Quote from: Coconut on September 30, 2008, 06:38 PM NHFT
I have mail from the court. I am going to get it now.

NOT GUILTY

Thanks everyone

David

FTL_Ian

SamIam

:hammer:

I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!

Nice Job!!!!  :wav:

FTL_Ian

Probably the biggest win so far.  Dave Manning never got any final decision on his case. (that's good)  David Krouse was given a suspended fine. (that's better)  Nick Ryder found not guilty.  (Best!)

Free libertarian

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 30, 2008, 07:33 PM NHFT
Probably the biggest win so far.  Dave Manning never got any final decision on his case. (that's good)  David Krouse was given a suspended fine. (that's better)  Nick Ryder found not guilty.  (Best!)

Not guilty, nice. Now maybe the cops will be out catching "real criminals"...you know the kind with illegal couches outside!  ;D

margomaps

See -- the system works!   :o

Sorry, couldn't resist.   >:D   ;)

Paul

Tis true when you have a solid argument some reasonable judges will be fair.  I had one.  They're not all authoritarian dickweeds.

Just got up to speed on Ridley Report and right after tuned in to FTL for the news.  Congratulations!!

Sam A. Robrin

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Paul on September 30, 2008, 08:02 PM NHFT
Tis true when you have a solid argument some reasonable judges will be fair. 

And they are to be commended--both of them!

Paul

Indeed, the pursuit of liberty may already have a potential ally on the bench in New Hampshire.  At the very least a possible sympathizer.  It would be unwise to alienate or destroy this opportunity.  If this judge remains consistent in his rulings his future campaigns for reelection should be supported.  Unfortunately he may also become a target of the authoritarians.