• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hampton Beach: Two(side by side) two bedroom Winter Rentals

Started by freedominnh, September 04, 2008, 07:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

freedominnh

Rented to Porcs last winter. Furnished. Utilities included.  Smaller 2 bdrm is $725 per mo.  Larger is $800 per mo. 70 yards to beach at top of K Street. Internet is your payment. One level with off street parking.  More parking available across in public lot after season meters are pulled in Oct.  PM will go quickly.

PowerPenguin

Damn that's a block or two from where I now live! I hope some porcs go for it.

AntonLee

what why haven't the beach porcs met up?  JC is now in Hampton too!

PowerPenguin

I don't know. Who is JC, and how can I get in touch with him? I've heard rumors that there are perhaps as many as a couple dozen porcs in HB/Hampton, but I've yet to see any, or at least know that said persons were from my area. BTW, do you happen to run your own Tattoo biz in Salisbury, and is it on the 482?

AntonLee

482?  No I think you mean good ole Route 286. . . I happen to live on that route out of Seabrook into Salisbury and no I don't own a tattoo parlor, as much as I wish I did.

I really want a "sic semper tyrannis" tattoo.  We should all get together at the Happy Clam some night.

Pat K

AntonLee

um, is that a new sign?  I have to admit I haven't been to 'the clizam' in quite a while.  In fact, I don't even know if they call it 'the clizam' anymore.  I could be quite old school.

Jared

it could be worse. i've lived in portsmouth a year now and havent met pretty much ANY of you : /. im just too damn busy with 2 babies. unless y'all want to come hang at my apartment, i cant make it to most porc functions...hmmm, i seem to be turning this into the "jared bitches" thread. ill stop now  ;D

PowerPenguin

Quote from: AntonLee on September 17, 2008, 10:19 PM NHFT
482?  No I think you mean good ole Route 286. . . I happen to live on that route out of Seabrook into Salisbury and no I don't own a tattoo parlor, as much as I wish I did.

I really want a "sic semper tyrannis" tattoo.  We should all get together at the Happy Clam some night.

Yeah 286. Whatever, you know what I meant! ;) Is anyone from this area going to the NHLA state bills strategy meeting @ Murphy's in Manchester on Saturday? I'm going to go, and I can take 2 other people. I want to go to that cannabis event in Boston too but I can barely handle driving around NH- Doing Boston this soon might be more than I can handle!

AntonLee

I'm not really a member of the NHLA yet. . . I figured I'd wait until I was actually a New Hampshire resident.  I know I know it's silly to wait I guess.

I used to do hempfest sober as a bird, smoking rolled tobacco cigarettes just to provide a sort of decoy . . . . and it used to work until that one year the jackboot said that he'd just slip some weed in what they confiscated if I did it again.  I was young and dumb then, so I might be up for it another time. . . but this year, I'm going to be smokeless again.

AntonLee

Quote from: Jared on September 18, 2008, 06:58 PM NHFT
it could be worse. i've lived in portsmouth a year now and havent met pretty much ANY of you : /. im just too damn busy with 2 babies. unless y'all want to come hang at my apartment, i cant make it to most porc functions...hmmm, i seem to be turning this into the "jared bitches" thread. ill stop now  ;D

You're a busy guy, we all are kinda. . . perhaps we can do a Portsmouth one sometime, I went to a Ron Paul debate watch at the bowling alley on Route 1. . . and it was good times.

PowerPenguin

AntonLee

PowerPenguin

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: AntonLee on September 17, 2008, 08:21 PM NHFT
what why haven't the beach porcs met up?  JC is now in Hampton too!

There are Seacoast Porc meetings twice a week.  Anyway, I'll be a few miles from you in Seabrook next week so see you soon.