• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Insufferable Weird Dream Thread

Started by dalebert, September 04, 2008, 09:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Last night I dreamed that Friday was buying a humongous castle that needed a lot of work and was going to cost a fortune to heat. It was out in the middle of a dessert. Looked really cool though.

I also dreamed I was watching Heroes and Hiro killed the couch enforcer with a samurai sword. Then he came back to life somehow. Weird. Maybe he had healing powers like Claire.

Pat K

Well since Dale always shares with us.
I will tell of the dream I can remember something of lately.

Our NH gang of the usual suspects had
um acquired a submarine and we voted
Lauren  captain, and she got to name the sub.
She named it the non-attack sub Ivan.

Then did her little chuckle.
I actually woke up laughing.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on November 19, 2008, 06:28 PM NHFT

That's a cute dream Pat !  :D  I love when dreams make me laugh and I hate that "I'm falling" feeling during some dreams.   Do you know what I mean?

Jim Johnson

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 20, 2008, 11:31 AM NHFT

That's a cute dream Pat !  :D  I love when dreams make me laugh and I hate that "I'm falling" feeling during some dreams.   Do you know what I mean?

Falling in your dream means you believe that you do not have control.  It is important to remember what happens before you fall.  The father you fall and the closer that you get to the ground is the amount that you feel you do not have control.  If you wake up just as you start to fall is not as serious as if you continue to fall.

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on November 22, 2008, 09:36 PM NHFT
Falling in your dream means you believe that you do not have control.  It is important to remember what happens before you fall.  The father you fall and the closer that you get to the ground is the amount that you feel you do not have control.  If you wake up just as you start to fall is not as serious as if you continue to fall.

Wow, Swami Johnson, you are good!  Such insight and in-depth analysis.   ;D 

Lloyd Danforth

What does it mean if you fall and then bounce?

dalebert

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 23, 2008, 06:43 AM NHFT

It means you're in the Matrix training module and the safety controls are active.

Raineyrocks

Phew, for I minute I thought I was going crazy and didn't have control over anything until I read your last sentence and that's what usually happens to me.  :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on November 22, 2008, 10:47 PM NHFT

Wow, Swami Johnson, you are good!  Such insight and in-depth analysis.   ;D 

;D   He's better than Sylvia Browne that's for sure!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 23, 2008, 06:43 AM NHFT

It means you need to go on a diet!  ;D

dalebert

I got some crazy looks tonight at Social Sunday when I explained how I finally escaped a long series of lucid dreams this morning by jumping into a raw hamburger patty and using it as a portal out of the dream world. I immediately woke up, realized I was still freakin' tired, and went back to sleep.

Pat K

Oh that Dale and his Raw Beef dreams.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 25, 2008, 12:46 PM NHFT

Phew, for I minute I thought I was going crazy and didn't have control over anything until I read your last sentence and that's what usually happens to me.  :)

Doesn't mean yer not crazy.

KBCraig

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 02, 2009, 03:56 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on November 25, 2008, 12:46 PM NHFT

Doesn't mean yer not crazy.

That is very true!  ;D