• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Insufferable Weird Dream Thread

Started by dalebert, September 04, 2008, 09:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

cathleeninnh

I dreamed that I was showing off my boobies to fund raise for an animation firm. One man stepped up and wrote a check for $700,000. I told him there was more than money at stake, but I think that I really meant animation.

Lloyd Danforth

We're looking for fund raising ideas for the LSF

Tom Sawyer

Glad Dale is free to buy golden beans... and now I'm wondering how great Cathleen's boobies must be....

The things I get out of the forum...   ;D

dalebert

It's kind of Jack and the Beanstalk, isn't it?

dalebert

I had these two dreams right in a row.

The first, someone had prepared a really delicious meal.  I fixed a plate and was about to eat when this older guy, maybe my step-dad or representative of him, pushed his plate over with pizza on it and told me to put syrup on it.  The syrup bottle was near me.  I pushed it back along with the syrup bottle and told him to do it himself, that he was an adult.  He got really angry at my disobedience and started to tell me I couldn't eat there or something and I said "fine" and grabbed my food and started to go.  He tried to take it from me and spit in it, but I managed to avoid it.  Don't remember what happened next in between this and the next dream.

I and 3 ladies, all Asian (I think I was Asian too possibly) all underwent really bizarre transformations.  We were all a little different but we all had knives growing from all of our fingertips.  There was this special cabinet or receptacle that we put our fingers into to keep from accidentally hurting anyone while people stood around in amazement and took pictures of us.  We had servants to do everything for us, both because we couldn't handle things well with these extremely sharp blades on our fingers and because we were apparently highly revered, almost worshiped, for our strangeness.  Mine was one of the more dramatic transformations.  Besides just looking very odd in general with huge, spikey, anime-style black and blue striped hair, I had one straight joint-less leg coming right out the middle of my pelvis.  Instead of a foot, it ended in a curved blade.  One of my attendants pointed out to me that this wouldn't impair my movement at all and I realized I could glide around easily on the tip of the blade just by leaning in the direction I wanted to go, almost like a Segway.  I found out I'd been transformed into a demi-god in order to be the concubine for some Chinese god.  The transformations made me very attractive to him (bizarre tastes, clearly).  I was supposed to be really honored to have been chosen for this role and was reluctantly going along with it, I guess because it didn't seem like I had any choice anyway.  When I arrived and actually met this god, I saw another like myself there that he pulled off the bed by the hair to make room for me.  I think the other might have died but I wasn't sure if that was the case or if there were others alive like me.  It was then that I realized I probably wasn't actually made immortal and that I too would still die someday.

Pat K

Oh come on, your just making this stuff up now.

dalebert

Quote from: Pat K on November 07, 2010, 03:23 PM NHFT
Oh come on, your just making this stuff up now.

Well, yeah.  Not consciously, but I'm not presuming that it was beamed into my head by anyone else.  I wore my tinfoil hat to sleep as always to protect from government mind rays.   ;D

Jim Johnson

dalebert

Disturbingly like an old boss from years ago.  He was actually one of my favorite bosses; really easy-going and reasonable.  Not at all attracted to him though.

Jim Johnson

You were not attracted to the god in your dream, he was attracted to you.

Your first dream sounds a great deal like an unresolved fight with step father over your mother.

KBCraig

dalebert

From Cracked:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-things-you-love-to-discuss-that-nobody-else-cares-about/

Quote#5. Your Dreams

Haha.  But hey, that's why it's in the Insufferable Peppiness and Gloating section.  Maybe it should be in the TMI section.

Pat K

dalebert

I was in the lab from the TV show Fringe and it felt weird so I realized I might be dreaming.  You'd think being in a fictional place would be enough, but oddly I wasn't surprised to be there.  I guess it just felt familiar because I watch it all the time.  So to test it, I tried moving something with my mind, a test tube or something like that, and it worked so I knew I was dreaming and then I just decided to have some fun so I start moving objects where Walter would see them (the mad scientist on the show) and making other weird things happen like making the phone ring.  I did this for a while.  Somehow this led up to me having a sort of Wizard duel with the Devil.  Can't remember the chain of events that led up to that.  It was a little scary for a while there but the other characters from the show were more frightened than I was, I guess cause I knew I was just dreaming.  But it turned out okay.  I kept my cool and vanquished him/it.

dalebert

Go to bed high-- dream about aliens abducting people who eat raw garlic.