• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Insufferable Weird Dream Thread

Started by dalebert, September 04, 2008, 09:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

I had a dream about octopi moving into a pregnant woman's womb in a symbiotic relationship. There were these tubes hanging everywhere inside the womb filled with fetuses but they wouldn't all drop out. The octopi were massaging the tubes and squeezing out the fetuses that would get stuck. So they reduced complications related to pregnancy and helped the woman to release more fetuses into her womb, and they only ate a few of them so the woman could have more babies (all at once, presumably along with expelling the octopi). It was a win-win.

dalebert

Dreamt I was acting as Carla's agent for some job and when I succeeded in helping her land it, one of the perks was we got to live in my dream house (literally-- it's a ridiculously huge mansion that recurs in my dreams). Several other people we know were already living there but the place was so huge you could rarely bump into them.

I'm usually really good at being able to tell I'm dreaming. I even wondered that this time and I contemplated it but everything just seemed so real so I convinced myself otherwise. You'd think I would have been clued in when three Jessie Eisenbergs showed up and mentioned a 4-way.

Free libertarian

I liked that you used the word Octopi when describing your previous dream, it hardly ever gets used.

dalebert

Why would you ever want just one octopus massaging your fetal tubes when you could have several octopi?

dalebert

Tom Sawyer was put in charge of Porcfest 2016 and some new people were complaining about silly things, like there were too many tents or something. Some old guy tried to stab me with a tree branch and that woke me up.

dalebert

Holy crap! "Too many tents" just seemed like a very bizarre thing to be complaining about and it only JUST hit me. People often talk about a big tent that encompasses a really broad variety of viewpoints. This Porcfest had a lot of tents instead of one big one.

Tom Sawyer

OMG it's the end time...

But, now just a minute here...

If Mark can appoint himself King, I could become the Czar!

"Welcome to biCzar Porcfest 2016!"

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 12, 2016, 07:59 AM NHFT
OMG it's the end time...

Maybe I can help?    I happen to hold an "Emperor crown" in safe storage.  I bet Evan would let you use it.

You'll need a long title though...."His Majesty Czar Emperor Thomas Sawyer Protector of the Danged" is catchy what do you think?   

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on April 12, 2016, 10:19 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 12, 2016, 07:59 AM NHFT
OMG it's the end time...

Maybe I can help?    I happen to hold an "Emperor crown" in safe storage.  I bet Evan would let you use it.

You'll need a long title though...."His Majesty Czar Emperor Thomas Sawyer Protector of the Danged" is catchy what do you think?

Perhaps I should welcome folks as they arrive to Porcfest!

dalebert

A bunch of people were trying to kill me and I was defending myself with guns and stuff. I got some of them but there was one guy left who seemed to be immune to bullets for some reason. I summoned a poop monster that ate him and pooped him out so he was just poop. It was like a giant amoeba but it was kind of mattress-shaped.

Free libertarian

Not to veer off topic too far, but how does one "summon a poop monster" ?   

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on May 18, 2016, 07:19 AM NHFT

You're a Dad, and you don't know how that's done?

KBCraig

Quote from: Jim Johnson on May 18, 2016, 07:22 AM NHFT

You're a Dad, and you don't know how that's done?

Changing a diaper that is only wet seems to yield immediate results.

dalebert

Also not to veer off topic, sometimes I do things in my dreams that are not possible in waking life and how I do them doesn't necessarily make a lot of sense. FWIW, I didn't summon it by pooping it myself. It kind of just appeared and engulfed my enemy. Maybe it came out of a toiler or the sewers somehow. Don't remember such details.

Time for Swami Jim to interpret.

Tom Sawyer

Sounds like you just have to study some Carlos Castaneda and the lucid dreaming techniques. Start controlling your dream world and your power could grow tremendously.