• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

(Un)registered businesses

Started by memenode, September 05, 2008, 07:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

memenode

Yeah, moneyshotblog, I probably am overthinking it. I'm trying to put it to rest and just focus on the biz. Those are some good advices.

It's currently actually a pretty simple business. I have a couple of content/blog/community sites with around 1000 visits a day (about 500 at least unique) and quite a bit of link popularity so I sell text ads. Now I'm trying to develop something better and more efficient.

I tend to consider myself a "web publisher" though I suppose any of those labels wouldn't be too far off in some sense. I wasn't aware so few of them take registrations... that's cool.

Thanks for the support.. and welcome to the forum (I see it's your first post). :)

peacenic

Reading this thread got me all excited. :boogie:

The internets seems like the perfect way for business people to throw off the chains of the state.  It's just too bad that most private currencies have been shut down up to this point.  Moving away from the banking/fiat money system is a major hurdle that has yet to fall.

Good luck with your situation gu3st.   

John Edward Mercier

That's the way to liberty... limit people's options. ::)

PowerPenguin

gu3st, have you checked out Keep Your Assets or Sovereign Life? Both these sites may give you some ideas, and the owners of both resources are highly knowledgeable. Also, consider barter rather than "payment," etc.

memenode

Thank you PowePenguin! I'll check it out. :)

Peacenic, indeed it may be. The internet is probably the best example of the super-efficiency of the free market. Compared to the slow and inefficient beaurocracy of the government, it is probably at the opposite extreme end. What further proves its efficiency is how it spawned a thriving operating system, Linux, and a huge pool of completely free and open source software to go with it, which is also a boon to everyone working in the information technology field.

A hacker vs. beaurocrat? I'm betting on the hacker. ;)

PowerPenguin

memenode