• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Do you have workshop space, but not enough tools?

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, September 06, 2008, 04:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Recumbent ReCycler

I have an assortment of machine tools and mechanic's tools that I would like to relocate.  It looks like I may have to relocate to a place that doesn't have as much space.  I don't want to get rid of my tools, but I don't know what else to do with them.  I might consider selling them, but I would prefer to be able to use them when I need to make a custom part.  If you have the space, I have a bead blasting cabinet, milling machine, lathe, hydraulic press, air compressor and a bunch of other tools that I would be willing to share in exchange for the ability to use your space.  If you don't know how to use the tools, I would be willing to teach you.  I would prefer a location in the seacoast, which is why I posted this here.

MaineShark

We have some space.  It's unheated, though, so I'm not sure if that might be an issue for you.

Joe

freeborn

If you only had a backhoe attachment for my Kubota tractor I would kiss you butt. ;D

Ron Helwig

I would certainly like to hear more about the hydraulic press!

doobie

I've got a 2400 ft garage that is looking for tools  ;)  But it is in Dunbarton which may not be convienent for you...but let me know.

Recumbent ReCycler

Quote from: Ron Helwig on September 26, 2008, 09:13 PM NHFT
I would certainly like to hear more about the hydraulic press!
The hydraulic press is a 12 ton model, and I have accessories for it, including some homemade adapters and a special die for forming sheet metal into useful items.