• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FreeKeene.com Chalks Keene Courthouse

Started by Coconut, September 07, 2008, 10:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Coconut

FreeKeene.com bloggers and supporters covered the Keene County Courthouse area with chalk messages and website links.

In addition, we will be there tomorrow's morning. Will there be an outlash from government over the chalking? Watch porc 411 and this thread for updates.

Pat K

;D 8)

I heard after the hair cut was over Kat ran with the scissors!

Puke

I think I like the "Ministry of Love" one the best.  :)
The FIJA.org ones are obviously more important though.

Awesome stuff.

Kat Kanning

Nice videos :)

Here's some pics

Kat Kanning

Nick called in to say all the chalk had been removed by the time they came at 8:00, and no one asked them about it.

Porcupine_in_MA

I really liked "The more corrupt the state the more number of laws"

dalebert

You know what would be cool? A bunch of photoshopped photos of various places in Keene with new titles that we could post on FreeKeene.com, like the courthouse with "Ministry of Love".

Kat Kanning

You could just really chalk all those places :D

FTL_Ian

I don't like the idea of chalking private property.  Seems disrespectful.  Since "govt property" is basically unclaimed, I think chalking those would be justified.  Perhaps City Hall should be next?  It's another short walk from Vendetta.   :icon_pirat:

COG

Any good pics of the kangaroo? I only saw the one and his head was partially cutoff. I would like to use it as a screen saver.

Kat Kanning

Oh, I thought he was talking about chalking gov't property.

Russell Kanning

there are plenty of thug controlled buildings in downtown keene

Coconut

Quote from: COG on September 08, 2008, 01:11 PM NHFT
Any good pics of the kangaroo? I only saw the one and his head was partially cutoff. I would like to use it as a screen saver.

I know I have it on video. I can try and send you some stills, though might not be great quality. Message me your e-mail address if you want.

John

Much love!
Wish I was there.
Thanks to you all!