• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

For all you Geeks and Nerds

Started by AnarchoJesse, September 08, 2008, 05:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Quote from: Puke on September 11, 2008, 05:19 AM NHFT
If you count being a soldier for 6 years LARPing...

Otherwise, no god dammit!

:pout:

lmao ;D

I've never played, but I'm interested...

Puke

I did play Warhammer for several years. WIsh I had the time to get back into painting the models.
That's pretty nerd-riffic.

dalebert

Quote from: Puke on September 11, 2008, 05:35 PM NHFT
I did play Warhammer for several years. WIsh I had the time to get back into painting the models.

You're not a true nerd until you've played World of Warcraft until 4am for a raid with your guild and have to call in sick the next day, during which you get on and play some more to farm so you can afford your epic mount.

Puke

Quote from: dalebert on September 11, 2008, 08:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: Puke on September 11, 2008, 05:35 PM NHFT

You're not a true nerd until you've played World of Warcraft until 4am for a raid with your guild and have to call in sick the next day, during which you get on and play some more to farm so you can afford your epic mount.

Yeah, that's just crazy.  :-\

AnarchoJesse

So Dale and 41mag are in. Anyone else?

Mike Barskey

You're looking for people to play, but just to remind you: I'm up for hanging out while you play. Or, if you're really patient and desperate to get one more player, I'll give it a shot (but I'll probably play like a retarded 4-year-old turtle). When and where?

41mag

Do you have any detail on when and where this will be?

Puke

Quote from: exCA Mike on September 12, 2008, 04:54 PM NHFT
You're looking for people to play, but just to remind you: I'm up for hanging out while you play. Or, if you're really patient and desperate to get one more player, I'll give it a shot (but I'll probably play like a retarded 4-year-old turtle). When and where?

Are there retarded turtles?

Lloyd Danforth

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: 41mag on September 12, 2008, 05:04 PM NHFT
Do you have any detail on when and where this will be?

I want to get 4-5 people playing in the campaign. So far, it is you, Dale, Tim, and possibly another guy. If he's down for it (which I'll know by tomorrow), I'll give you the time, date, and place. I'd like to hopefully get started this week/-end, and have it go on a bi-weekly basis.

41mag

It's a bit of a trip for me (Grafton area), so weekends would work a bit better.

AnarchoJesse

Alright. Tentatively, our games will be held at "Comic Boom" in Keene. I spoke with the owner of the store, and free of charge he will let us use the space there to hold our games. I haven't secured a date yet that would work best for all, but Sunday seems to work for the owner, and will probably aim for around 1 PM for our games.

More info to come over the next two days.

dalebert

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on September 20, 2008, 12:56 PM NHFT
I haven't secured a date yet that would work best for all, but Sunday seems to work for the owner, and will probably aim for around 1 PM for our games.

3 hours before Social Sunday?

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: dalebert on September 21, 2008, 07:40 AM NHFT
Quote from: AnarchoJesse on September 20, 2008, 12:56 PM NHFT
I haven't secured a date yet that would work best for all, but Sunday seems to work for the owner, and will probably aim for around 1 PM for our games.

3 hours before Social Sunday?

I know, I know, but that would either mean late on Saturdays or maybe even late on Fridays.

I need to talk to Corey, the owner again about best times, but otherwise, we'll be holding it there.

aod318

Just so I fully understand, you would be gaming in the Monadnock/Keene area?  Right?  At Vendetta?