• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lakes Region folks - need sigs, will drive to you!

Started by BagOfEyebrows, September 10, 2008, 03:20 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

BagOfEyebrows

Paging residents of the following towns:

Alton Belmont Bristol Deefield Franklin Gilford Gilmanton Laconia Meredith Northfield Northwood Tilton

I need 4 more signatures from these towns only on a 'bicycle form' to get Free Minds TV on our cable public access channel.  Once I get that done, I hope to get Ridley Reports and hopefully Denis Goddard's show on in our area as well (Lakes Region) - Educating folks on the issues we face, and how liberty and constitutional procedure could work best to meet those issues head on with success, that's my aim by getting a bunch of liberty minded educational programs on our public access tv station, for channel surfers to bump into.

Please email BagOfEyebrows @ gmail com or call 942.8229 with your name/addy and I will drive to you this Saturday or Sunday to get your signature for the Free Minds TV form and, if it's ok, will come back around at some point in the next few weeks/months with forms for the other two tv shows as well. 

My goal is to have all 3 shows on our public access station by October 31st - if we educate residents, our hopes to see liberty in our lifetimes will come to fruition a lot quicker and with a lot more local support and action.  I'd like this liberty in our lifetimes thing to happen within the next 16 months, and I think these 3 shows could really give it a boost! 

Thanks in advance for any help with the signatures - if more than 4 respond, I would like to keep you on my list of signature names so that I can get the process done a lot quicker for the other 2 shows I hope to get on air in our area -

Renee of Northwood

Hubbard

HM. Im a little late - but if you need anyone I'm in Northfield at 603 724 5434

BagOfEyebrows

Quote from: Hubbard on November 18, 2008, 03:51 AM NHFT
HM. Im a little late - but if you need anyone I'm in Northfield at 603 724 5434

Got the sigs all done (albeit, later than expected - bailout stuff sidetracked me) and the FMTV has been on public access for a while now.  Will contact you after the holidays for sigs for the other two shows, if that's ok. :)

firecracker joe

I live in belmont/canterbury and know  alot of people in belknap county i can get you anywhere between 2-10 signatures  if you give me the paper for 2-3 days guaranteed or you can send me what you need signed and i will get the signatures and get it back to you  what ever is easiest for you i just saw this but can definetly get signatures around or after holidays ,might be easier around holidays where i will be spending time with relatives in and around lakes region where i was born and raised. firecracker joe

BagOfEyebrows

Quote from: jose on December 10, 2008, 09:34 PM NHFT
I live in belmont/canterbury and know  alot of people in belknap county i can get you anywhere between 2-10 signatures  if you give me the paper for 2-3 days guaranteed or you can send me what you need signed and i will get the signatures and get it back to you  what ever is easiest for you i just saw this but can definetly get signatures around or after holidays ,might be easier around holidays where i will be spending time with relatives in and around lakes region where i was born and raised. firecracker joe

thanks, joe - as soon as I get back on this project, I'll let you know.  Unexpected events during the holiday season had me out of state too much, but I do plan to get back to work on this a.s.a.p.