• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ivy's Spice of Life

Started by Friday, September 10, 2008, 07:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Is anyone going to Ivy's restaurant launch tomorrow (worded that carefully so as to avoid the predictable double-entendres  :P )?  Or... is that a tetchy subject?  :Bolt:

Lloyd Danforth

If you do, you will be a day early. I'm planing on going Friday.

41mag

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 10, 2008, 07:38 PM NHFT
I'm planing on going Friday.

Or did you mean:
I'm planing on going, Friday.

Lloyd Danforth

I'm planing on going there on Friday, Friday.

J’raxis 270145

I'm going up. I know Mark Warden and Rev. Ryan are, too.

Friday

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 10, 2008, 07:38 PM NHFT
If you do, you will be a day early. I'm planing on going Friday.
Oops, right, it's on Friday.

dalebert

If a couple others from Keene are planning to go, I'll chip in gas money to come along or I might even be coaxed into driving if a couple others will chip in gas money.

Scott Roth

41mag

jaqeboy

Quote from: dalebert on September 11, 2008, 09:21 PM NHFT
If a couple others from Keene are planning to go, I'll chip in gas money to come along or I might even be coaxed into driving if a couple others will chip in gas money.

You ought to try the new Porcupine Ride-Sharing Network, Dale. Take a FREE RIDE!

password is "free"

dalebert

Quote from: jaqeboy on September 13, 2008, 11:57 AM NHFT
You ought to try the new Porcupine Ride-Sharing Network, Dale. Take a FREE RIDE!

I did and I found the website very tedious and counter-intuitive. I doubt I'll mess with it. I'm more likely to just post ride requests in the appropriate geographic section of the board.

jaqeboy

Quote from: dalebert on September 13, 2008, 01:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: jaqeboy on September 13, 2008, 11:57 AM NHFT

I did and I found the website very tedious and counter-intuitive. I doubt I'll mess with it. I'm more likely to just post ride requests in the appropriate geographic section of the board.

It's pretty easy to learn and because of the creation of the Porcupine group, it should have just Porcs in that area - you can also get out to the general area with everyone else.

If there's a better online ride-sharing site out there, let us know.

Lloyd Danforth

The power went out before i could get my meal, but, I had a Burrito and some other stuff. Everything was great but, they overdid the darkened restaurant ambiance. I plan to go back sometime in the middle of the week.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 13, 2008, 07:43 PM NHFT
The power went out before i could get my meal, but, I had a Burrito and some other stuff. Everything was great but, they overdid the darkened restaurant ambiance. I plan to go back sometime in the middle of the week.

Apparently the entire block went out. Took the city until almost 23:00 to get it back on.

Lloyd Danforth

I would have hung around but my date had to return to his cave.