• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Feds have my camera, Can you help me?

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 10, 2008, 10:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

It's been almost a year since the feds stole my camera when I tried to visit Ed and Elaine.  They say I can get it at the courthouse at 55 pleasant in concord, but I've been there 3 times and all I got was excuses and demands for more time. 
Can anyone here pick it up for me?

Bonus - If you can recover my camera, you can see if the feds left any arrest video on it first.

Kat Kanning

TackleTheWorld

I'm going into the cathedral of stone known as the Fed courthouse again tomorrow to get my camera.   Wish me luck.

Russell Kanning

good luck
we could check again when we are in concord during fed business hours

FTL_Ian

If you're feeling masochistic, you can call to see if you can get a bureaucrat to talk to you about when you can pick it up without them passing the buck.   ::)

TackleTheWorld

Me, masochistic?  What ever gave you that idea?   ;D
Yeah, I did call ahead. 

error

MengerFan

Wow, they are so lazy even in their acts of aggression. They seriously lured her using her camera as bait so that they wouldn't have to go find her and pick her up?

Kat Kanning

Ja, you betcha.  They insist she lives in New London, CT still...keep sending her mail there.  Or maybe it was the flag burn videos in Winchester where people are dancing around the fire waving guns.  Or maybe they just didn't want it on film:  huge thugs hauling off this quiet, peaceful woman.

This way, they can have their cake and eat their donuts too.

FTL_Ian

What time is the "trial" on Wed?

We're putting together a carpool from Keene.

Kat Kanning