• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

5th of November Bonfire

Started by Kat Kanning, September 12, 2008, 10:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Join us for a big 5th of November bonfire at Hoyt Farm, starting around 6:30 pm.  We can barbecue and burn stuff, dance around the fire and shout at the moon.

Should we have a big metal V for the fire?? :)

Porcupine_in_MA

I'm there!

....I'll just need directions.

John Edward Mercier

Porcupine_in_MA

Mike Barskey

I'm in. Let me know if anyone needs a ride - we can arrange something.

Porcupine_in_MA

I just need to know how to get there and I'm all set.

Kat Kanning

Porcupine_in_MA

I didn't know it was the same place.

John Edward Mercier

Quote from: Porcupine on September 12, 2008, 10:44 AM NHFT
No. You?
Yes. Just not sure that I'm truly supportive of the Gunpowder Plot. In essence it would have just reversed the which residents of GB that would be living under duress.

leetninja

remember remember the 5th of November :)

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on September 12, 2008, 07:28 PM NHFT
Quote from: Porcupine on September 12, 2008, 10:44 AM NHFT
No. You?
Yes. Just not sure that I'm truly supportive of the Gunpowder Plot. In essence it would have just reversed the which residents of GB that would be living under duress.

Probably not. But we'll never know. The idea behind standing up against an oppressive government...okay that is redundant....standing up against a government in such a profound way is what I am celebrating. Also, the importance of the character "V" and the book and the movie for me.

Pat K

Russell Kanning

don't worry ... the area will be free of non-radicals and three-name-nh-pundits

this is for irresponsible bonfire lovers :)

Becky Thatcher

Woohoo!!  We'll be there.  Nothing like hanging around burning stuff.  Fun for the whole family!   ;D

Russell Kanning

and actually we can do things during the day ... who knows ... it might be nasty weather that day