• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

5th of November Bonfire

Started by Kat Kanning, September 12, 2008, 10:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

THAT depends entirely on your perspective.  :P

Porcupine_in_MA

So if you're a midget it would be gigantic.

Pat K

Russell Kanning

so I guess some people will be watching the movie on our little tv ... the real draw to the Hoyt Farm is that we can have a huge fire

Mike Barskey

Small TV - big fire. I think I see a solution. Throw the small TV in the big fire, then get a big TV!

Kat Kanning

Dang, Mike B beat me to it...I was going to say burn the TV and we'd all be together.

Pat K

I won't be able to see the big fire or little t/v.
But I know those that do will have a great time.  ;D

Kat Kanning

When are you moving to NH, PatK?

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 27, 2008, 07:25 PM NHFT
When are you moving to NH, PatK?

Well that question has become more complicated then
one would like.

Later than I wold like for sure.  :(  :-[

41mag

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 27, 2008, 12:14 PM NHFT
Yeah we should watch it on our big screen TV. (heh)  Does anyone have a copy to bring, or should I try and get a copy?
I have a copy.

Russell Kanning

we could have 5 copies running on 4 laptops and our small screen ... every room could be running it
we have piles of brush that have survived burning porcupine and our last party for Lauren and Kat that ended in a small bonfire
bring the v masks and the capes ... show off your knives and sharpening skills ... compare bombmaking recipes

Porcupine_in_MA

My friend has a DVD projector and giant screen to go with it. Maybe I can work something out with getting him up there if we can put it under a tent, something like that. 8)

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Porcupine on October 28, 2008, 08:50 AM NHFT
My friend has a DVD projector and giant screen to go with it. Maybe I can work something out with getting him up there if we can put it under a tent, something like that. 8)

That would be awesome (if it wasn't too cold of rainy), except for the sound. We'd need to pump the audio from a laptop through an amp to larger speakers. I'm not talking about THX here, just loud enough for people to hear if they're seated 10 feet from the laptop.

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Mike Barskey on October 28, 2008, 08:52 AM NHFT
Quote from: Porcupine on October 28, 2008, 08:50 AM NHFT

That would be awesome (if it wasn't too cold of rainy), except for the sound. We'd need to pump the audio from a laptop through an amp to larger speakers. I'm not talking about THX here, just loud enough for people to hear if they're seated 10 feet from the laptop.

Yeah, first I have to be sure he can come and then we'll work it out from there.

Russell Kanning

outdoor moviewatching might work
if it is not pouring rain ... the bonfire will work