• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

5th of November Bonfire

Started by Kat Kanning, September 12, 2008, 10:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Porcupine_in_MA

Talked to my friend and he is going to try and get that day off although doubts he will be able to because of the short notice.

Russell Kanning

it is a weekday ... we are not really close to many people ... I wouldn't expect that many people to be able to join us .... but it will be fun to have a huge fire and wear the masks

Lloyd Danforth

If you can't make it organize a 11/5 bonfire in your community

Russell Kanning

if it is nice weather, we could cook near the bonfire location in the light as we gather wood

William

I have a copy and will try to bring the TV too.

Porcupine_in_MA

I gotta call my buddy and find out whats going on with the 5th for him.

Fluff and Stuff

I have to go to the post office to pick up my mail and most of the stuff in the trash cans in political ads.  I've been collecting it and look forward to burning it at this bonfire!

If you get sent anything which you don't want from those politico types, why not also bring it to the bonfire :)

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Shall we make it a potluck sort of thing?

Looks like weather will be OK.

grasshopper

You should try to get some long ass extension cords and run them out to the fire pit.

We do this (my buddys and I ) outside watching the football games and races by the bonfire.
  How far is the pit?  A running car with a power converter might work also.

Mike Barskey

I have a power inverter in my car.

Lloyd Danforth

Good!  Leave it home with the 'Tip' money!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: grasshopper on November 03, 2008, 11:37 AM NHFT
  You should try to get some long ass extension cords and run them out to the fire pit.

We do this (my buddys and I ) outside watching the football games and races by the bonfire.
  How far is the pit?  A running car with a power converter might work also.
what planet are you from?
bonfires at the hoyt farm are enjoyed in the middle of nature without having to waste electricity or gas
we will be burning unneeded brush ... solving problems and having fun
if people really want to watch a movie that bad ... they can stay in the comfort of their living room and enjoy the indoor air
if the weather is nice ... many of us will be outside ... enjoying a bonfire ... some will also watch a movie inside :)

Porcupine_in_MA

Mike Barskey

Might be hard to see around the bonfire, but step back a few feet into darkness and we may have a show in the sky tomorrow night: Taurid meteors promise Guy Fawkes fireball show