• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mark & Gard _ Live Tonight!

Started by John, September 13, 2008, 07:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

The Seemless FTL . . . Mark holds the fort . . . Gard is in as (well) the #2 fiddle!
http://freetalklive.com/cam.php
THANKS GUYS.

John

On the other hand: I am VERY offended by the watering down of taking "the Pledge."

John

I mean the "Statement of Intent" . . .

If folks are moving but do not actually intend to be activists, well wouldn't that be the same as has ALWAYS happened? HOW ABOUT TAKING A STAND FOLKS?
LET'S get Real!

AntonLee

Kat Kanning

AntonLee

I don't know, but he seems like a good guy!  First freestater I've actually met.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

He probably is just upset that it isn't snowing.

Kat Kanning

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 14, 2008, 05:28 AM NHFT
Wow, what got John all wound up?  :o

Mark and Gard were saying that it didn't matter whether or not you came to NH after you signed the intent to move.

And that it only matters that they get signatures.   :P

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on September 14, 2008, 09:04 AM NHFT

Mark and Gard were saying that it didn't matter whether or not you came to NH after you signed the intent to move.

And that it only matters that they get signatures.   :P

I think they were trying to say it doesn't matter if you can move right away but please sign the SOI anyway.

TackleTheWorld

John's right, Mark is encouraging all-talk-no-action people  and weasel worders to join the FSP.  "Technically I'm not breaking my pledge because intend means sort of idly thinking about moving , not promising in public that I will move."   No thanks, there are enough defeated nit pickers paralyzed with self-doubt in the world already.  Why don't we encourage confident people to join by saying we trust you will keep your word, that we know it's not easy to uproot your life, that we admire that you would commit to the FSP and will have respect for your unusual reliability when you get here.  The fact that we won't run tanks into their house if they don't come is not a good selling point, in my opinion. 

John

You did!  ;D You and all these other FREEDOM people.  8)

John

Quote from: AntonLee on September 14, 2008, 07:29 AM NHFT
I don't know, but he seems like a good guy!  First freestater I've actually met.

Thanks AntonLee.  I VERY MUCH look forward to welcoming you HOME.
The fact that you are quite Freedom-minded is awesome. Your personal story is testament to your courage.
Freedom on the NH coast will surely benefit when you move/arive!
PLEASE COME HOME SOON!

John