• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

WTS/WTT: 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Silver 98k miles

Started by doobie, September 16, 2008, 11:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

I bought a new car and am looking to sell my old one

It's a 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 with about 98k miles on it. When I was talking to my mechanic he said everything was great and I've fixed the major mechanical things that go wrong; new steering rack is about a year old, new control arm on the driver side; fairly new tires on the rear (5-10k) and (maybe 15-20k) on the front.

Has a 6 dish cd changer (glove compartment), analog phone built-in, voice control of radio, sun roof, car is Silver. Never been in an accident. Glove box and truck LOCK with the key. Gets upwards of 30 mpg on highway, 25 in towns/mostly moving traffic (I have a medium foot). Not a 4matic.

Willing to trade for pretty much anything firearm (that I won't need to invest a lot more money in aka rifle in calibres I have unless you a throwing ammo in) or survival related (generator, woodstove/wood), construction services (want to built me a telescope observatory, or help setup a range on my property).

Asking price for NHUnderground members $8,000 or comparable in trades.

Machine guns and 50 BMG's definitely acceptable as trades :)

My preference is to get cash or trade for a new wood stove/installed/with wood.

Two pictures....

More pictures on request.