• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Victims of drug war resist the drug war

Started by David, September 17, 2008, 07:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: jose on October 30, 2008, 02:13 AM NHFT
speaking as a victim of the drug war it is easy to say i will bring it to trial but when you have 2 class a felonies and your lawyer says your looking at 2  7.5-15 years to run concurrent if you dont take their plea deal of 1.5-6 in  nhsp  you tend to want to just get it over with  I was arrested for 10 pot plants and 1.5 grams of blow this was in the early 90's when the drug war was top priority back then we were the terrorists and that is the way the system works and i still did 3 years for being problematic in the joint , i just cant keep my mouth shut  plus being a racketteer which i dont regret. but that is why they have such high numbers so they can come down and make us law breakers feel like were getting a good deal. its alittle different than not registering your car. have you seen your brain on drugs (  its not pretty)

This is why people are talking about this kind of resistance on crimes with far less severe penalties, e.g., a $100 traffic ticket. You won't lose that much more by fighting it in court and clogging up their system for an hour or two, as opposed to just pleading guilty/no contest or paying the fine.