• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

National Day of Protest against the Federal Reserve

Started by Friday, September 18, 2008, 12:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

BostonPhiladelphiaNewYorkCityWashington,D.C.BuffaloClevelandCincinnatiPittsburghRichmond
BaltimoreCharlotteAtlantaBirminghamJacksonvilleMiamiNashvilleNew OrleansChicagoDetroit
St.LouisLittleRockLouisvilleMemphisMinneapolisHelenaKansas CityDenverOklahoma City
OmahaDallasElPasoHoustonSan AntonioSan FranciscoLos AngelesPortlandSaltLakeCitySeattle

Thirty-Eight Cities. One Purpose.

END THE FED
Nov. 22, 2008

On November 22, 1910 a malevolent Creature was conceived in the darkness.
Ninety-eight years after its illegitimate conception,
on November 22, 2008,
we will gather at the gates of its lair
to signal the beginning of its end.

More info here: http://www.endthefed.us/

freeborn

This could easily have happened if the American public were smart enough to nominate and elect Ron Paul.  I guess we'll get what we deserve. :(

Jared

who's going to this? i wouldn't mind carpooling with a few folks down to boston.

David

Quote from: freeborn on September 18, 2008, 01:28 PM NHFT
This could easily have happened if the American public were smart enough to nominate and elect Ron Paul.  I guess we'll get what we deserve. :(
:o  EASILY???  The fed is the gov'ts slush fund of last resort, when they cannot easily raise taxes, or borrow.  It would take a bunch of Pauls to reverse this.  Nobody deserves the inflationary mess that is comming.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Jared on September 18, 2008, 09:58 PM NHFT
who's going to this? i wouldn't mind carpooling with a few folks down to boston.

30% chance I'll go.

Lloyd Danforth

doobie

Why not have a money burning protest?  If it works for the flag, why not money?

John Edward Mercier

Because only coin is constitutionally 'money'.
You can burn all the warehouse receipts you want... but can only melt money.

Credit leveraging isn't caused nor under the strict control of the US Congress.
They have tried to control it through means of capital requirements... but that is in essence interference with the free market.

Brandon

I am considering it.

Toadstool

William

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 19, 2008, 03:46 AM NHFT

30% chance I'll go.

Looks like we're going but might have a full vehicle already (7). I'll post when it gets closer if there's room.

Kat Kanning

Did anyone go down to Boston for this?  If so, what happened?

William

Did indeed. Jeremy was there along Bill, Rik me and Amy. We also saw Chris Lawless, Charles, Wendy and met some others from NH that I didn't know. You can see some of us in this vid at 22 - 27 sec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lMEzrAcQCc

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: William on November 25, 2008, 05:22 PM NHFT
Did indeed. Jeremy was there along Bill, Rik me and Amy. We also saw Chris Lawless, Charles, Wendy and met some others from NH that I didn't know. You can see some of us in this vid at 22 - 27 sec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lMEzrAcQCc

Linda and Greg were the others.