• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's so discouraging out here.

Started by Paul, September 18, 2008, 08:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 19, 2008, 07:35 AM NHFT
Such minarchists are essentially voluntaryists even if they don't know it yet.
I hadn't thought of that ... sounds good to me

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 19, 2008, 08:07 AM NHFT
I know Varrin would like some help with his campaign, so it's not as though politcos would have nothing to do in Keene...
they have treadmills in Keene too?

KBCraig

Quote from: David on September 18, 2008, 10:50 PM NHFT
There is a left of center leaning in Keene, but in the last mayors election less than 4,000 people voted out of a city of about 25,000 people.  It is prolly not too much worse than anyone else.   :)

It's actually a city of 17,000, plus 6,400 college students, most of whom are not registered to vote locally.

Your point is noted, but the KSC population is a significant skew factor.

Lumpy

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 19, 2008, 07:18 AM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 18, 2008, 09:18 PM NHFT
Welcome! Why wait so long?
you know ... sometimes it is harder to move from missouri to NH than all ... the ... way ... from ... Boston
(you know I have to hassle you guys who moved a whole hour for the FSP)

BTW ... I get along great with minarchists ... as long as they think that the "mini-government" should not hurt anyone ... then that should lead to freedom for everybody :)
It's an hour an A HALF!!!   :fencing:

Too Keene from The Cape anyway.  Say, if you guys want to come down for a visit before I sell this damned place (at a huge loss) it's a nice house and a fantastic place (thought the serfs are also gestapo).

Lumpy

Paul.  Don't wait.  You have no idea what you are missing until you get to NH and get around the rest of these amazing people...  welcome home.  Don't wait.  There are orthodontists here too.  It's not like EVERYONE is toothless.

Lumpy

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 19, 2008, 07:18 AM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 18, 2008, 09:18 PM NHFT
Welcome! Why wait so long?
you know ... sometimes it is harder to move from missouri to NH than all ... the ... way ... from ... Boston
(you know I have to hassle you guys who moved a whole hour for the FSP)

BTW ... I get along great with minarchists ... as long as they think that the "mini-government" should not hurt anyone ... then that should lead to freedom for everybody :)

Russell, I'm moving from:

research101

It's about 13 hrs for me ! (non stop practically from Michigan.) ;) I'm packing my truck right now! 

Lloyd Danforth

William

Quote from: research101 on November 07, 2008, 06:26 PM NHFT
It's about 13 hrs for me ! (non stop practically from Michigan.) ;) I'm packing my truck right now! 

Have a safe journey.