• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested trying to get her property back from feds!

Started by error, September 19, 2008, 03:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

What:  Anti-Federal protest, possible arrest
When: 12:00 p.m. 9/24/08, court appearance scheduled ninety minutes later.  Activity will probably continue till around 2:30p.
Where:  55 Pleasant Street, Concord NH ... 1 block east of U.S. District Court ... aka Pleasant and Green.
Why:  Washington agents have stolen our friend Lauren on charges of "Failure to Obey" after she demonstrated inside an IRS lobby.
Who:  Lauren Canario of Winchester, New Hampshire ... a liberty activist from NHFree.com
How:  From 12:00p - 1:00p we'll stand at the busiest intersection with signs and flags.  Then some of us will enter U.S. District Court while others continue outside.  Note that one demonstrator may be arrested on the spot...Kat Kanning of Keene faces the same charges and apparently a warrant for the same incident.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 19, 2008, 08:07 PM NHFT

Lauren got put in the Dave Ridley memorial cell - it said nhfree.com

Kat: My presumption is that this cell is at the courthouse, either in the basement where I've never been, nor want to go, or on the 2nd floor, in one of the three holding cells there where I was in Fall 1998 (ten years ago) as the suspected "Concord Bomber" having my fingerprints taken by the F.B.I. in order "to prove" my innocence. My free attorney, at that time, thanks to the N.H. Chapter of the A.C.L.U., Mark Sisti of Chichester told the Channel 9 WMUR TV people on the steps there at 53 Pleasant Street, Concord [The Warren B. Rudman Building], in reference to the Feds wanting my DNA, that: "Mr. Haas will spit on anything the gov't has to provide."  ;)

John

Hey Fed Boys and Girls,
FREEDOM (and justice) actually is Free! Mostly it's (always been) just Government goons who fuck that up!
GIVE US BACK OUR COUNRTY - PLEASE! "If the terrorists can take away our Freedom, the terrorists have won."
Please (at least) give our friends back.
We don't want to (and WON'T) hate you - though you make it very tempting. The "Devil" always temps. - - - Maybe you Hate us?
Maybe you (fed Boys and Girls) hate Freedom?

Dave Ridley

so i understand joe tried to find her location and they didn't give it to him?

any other reports on efforts to locate her?

John

JosephSHaas

Quote from: DadaOrwell on September 21, 2008, 02:24 PM NHFT
so i understand joe tried to find her location and they didn't give it to him?

any other reports on efforts to locate her?

David: If she IS (present tense) still in the lock-up cell at 53 Pleasant Street, to were they took her, right? (past tense), then she ought to get the mail from me delivered to her there tomorrow.  But if not, then elsewhere, to find out* if the Feds will either: (a) hold the mail until she arrives on Tuesday night? to be in preparation for the Wednesday afternoon hearing, etc. like maybe to arrive back on Wednesday for same day hearing?, or (b) will mark on the #10 + 9x12" envelopes RETURN TO SENDER for whatever reason(s), or (c) confiscate the mail in which event that would be a dumb-ass move as they say, because all it is is what I've already written about, nothing more/ nothing less, other than a tourist brochure put into the #10 envelope to use as proof that if she or they call or write and tell me what it is, then I will know that it is really her or "them".  >:D -- Joe

* Maybe she's up at the Merrimack County Jail in Boscawen or over to Goffstown in the State Women's Prison? Another possibility of (d) them forwarding the mail on Monday delivery to her for Tuesday receipt by her one day before the hearing on Wednesday. Plus BTW I did NOT write to her c/o the Marshals, but to her with address of in the jail cell there, and so further presume that the U.S. Postal worker will inquire at the Marshals Office as the one to accept her mail anyway, right? Or will he/she go to the G.S.A. officer on the 1st floor? ** WHY hasn't she been allowed to call out? from WHEREever. Or has she? Kat: maybe IF they "take" you next, you might want to carry some phone cards with you? like "Sonny" was given a $5.00 one by the Sullivan County Jail to call me when the Plainfield P.D. took him there from Ed's earlier this Summer on the trespass charge that he got "time served."

** I guess I purposely left off that c/o The Marshals based upon what I did years ago: by sending a certified letter to the Grand Jury Foreman of Grafton County at their Jury Door in North Haverhill, when I found out by one of the jurors at the lunch wagon in the parking lot that the Clerk Paul A. Gruber from Bethlehem (since indicted and found guilty for insurance fraud then fired) told the jurors to ignore my hand-out for a "Presentment" against the County Attorney, John B. Eames (of Littleton) for Perjury, re: his telling the trial jury in a case that there was no agreement with the witness when he was asked this during the trial, but found out later that there was a so-called "naked plea" or verbal agreement, although NOT in writing was still AN agreement, and so of course he would NOT indict himself! Two jurors telling me after the trial on a survey that IF they had known about this plea they would have voted different in their verdict, and so I did subpoena them to a hearing on this but quashed by the judge! of just another element in my decision of joining with 19 others of incorporating our VOCALS group: Victims of a Corrupt American Legal System.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: John on September 21, 2008, 03:03 PM NHFT
The fed Boys and Girls are just doing there jobs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bDY0DfEjmo
And, I feel sorry for them!

Thanks John.  This is very interesting.  Especially the man with the megaphone broadcasting something to happen at "Four o'clock"!

Could that be him representing "Oliver Crangle" as from "The Twilight Zone" episode of 1962 by that title over at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_O'Clock and http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734570/ plus watch the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAVKe2R3Y1w

In this case Monier IS Mr. Crangle, with F.B.I. agent Hall represented by a to-be-visitor to arrive on the scene with the real name of: ____________ from Washington [since the Maine and N.H. F.B.I. have been "infiltrated"  8) ] taking him/Monier away in a white coat and diagnosed as a real "sociopath" with extreme denial to the fact that there is NO RSA Ch. 123:1 filing from 1-8-17 U.S. Const.  All the while Al Gore is up here peddling his book: "An Incovenient Truth"  ;D

- - Joe

Tom Sawyer

A shot from the IRS Office event that the Feds are molesting Lauren over.

Ms. V is clearly a threat to society... lock her in a cold cell.

Kat Kanning

Another telling photo from Roger.

Can someone call around this morning to find out where Lauren is?

Pat K

Tom Sawyer

T-shirt graphic I will wear. Anyone else want one?

Cult of the Lawyers
Featuring the Pres. and his daddy.

FTL_Ian

I'd say yes, but my skinny FL ass will probably be wearing something with long sleeves.

PowerPenguin

I'm from socal and I'm going to take it like a MAN! What's your excuse, Ian! 8-)

Seriously, though, I'll be there... All the way from the seacoast!

Jared

i can't go...is there anything i can do to help from home? ive been spreading the word on myspace and such, and sparked a little interest from people.

Dave Ridley

yes you can help from where u are

one thing you can do is visit
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=2613.msg44735#msg44735

and spread the word to the *libertarian* websites listed there., web forums actually.

also scrollup this thread for othe r action items