• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested trying to get her property back from feds!

Started by error, September 19, 2008, 03:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: AntonLee on September 24, 2008, 08:05 PM NHFT
it is a shame, or rather I am Ashamed that I couldn't make it due to work and school.  At some point I will have to make up for these times I wanted to be there for others.

No need to be ashamed, you are here trying to help. Good on you.  :)

dalebert

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 24, 2008, 07:38 PM NHFT
The underground was declared a threat that needed to be detered... a ringing endorsement for the efforts. Keep up the good work.  8)

Hallelujah!
:icon_cheers:

Friday

The underground was declared a threat that needed to be detered... a ringing endorsement for the efforts. Keep up the good work.  8)
Could you provide more details on this?

Friday

FTL_Ian

The prosecutor begged the judge for the maximum 30 days to "send a message" to the rest of us that our freedom activism will not be tolerated.

Tom Sawyer

"Weasel 1" was really agitated. His closing remarks were much more related to the underground than to Lauren's behavior. The sense I got from his statement, and other knowledge of events, is he has always felt like a big man on his turf. They had never experienced anything like this and they see people not bowing and cowering like the victims they are used to.

The Judge also did a rambling thing at the end talking about the Browns etc. that was just plain weird.

Tom Sawyer

It is hard to describe the goings on from today. It would not do it justice to quantify it. It would just be "she got sentenced to 15 days".

The things I came away feeling...

20+ folks that don't rise for his highness.

The constitution is not even on these peoples radar, the judge included.

Folks showing support for the victim and family.

Lots of laughter and people treating the process for the sham it is.

FTL_Ian

J’raxis 270145

This is the only way the State knows how to respond to threats: Punish ("deter"), and if it doesn't work, punish harder. Unfortunately for them they don't know what they're really dealing with this time... >:D

dalebert

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 24, 2008, 05:50 PM NHFT
Kat's statement was really good. I hope someone else can come up with notes on her comments, powerful stuff. Also she is one of the bravest people I have known, walking into there knowing she was likely to be arrested.

I was experiencing an internal struggle because I really wanted to cheer for her.

Russell Kanning

they are worried about the nh underground and this movement growing

Lloyd Danforth

When Lauren asked the female pig if anyone was hurt on the day in question she claimed that she hurt her back.  I almost fell off of my very uncomfortable seat.  One of the pigs in New London, CT claimed he hurt his back moving Lauren.
My first look at weasel 1. He looks like he was sent from Central Casting when someone ordered a 'loser' type.  Here he is in Concord, NH.  If the Trial Of The Century comes to Concord he will be 'stepped over' and someone else will try it. Today his day was: Blah, Blah, Blah Lauren.  Tomorrow his day will be blah, blah, blah someone else.  I don't know how he gets past the first bridge abutment on his way home.

Dave Ridley

26 of us this time.  the most we've had at fedcourt>

only 18 last time

so ya it's growing.  and in the back of their minds perhaps...an unfolding financial calamity they may already sense spells a potential end to their institution.   At least there's hope it spells that.

overall i didn't sense much animosity from the authorities in there...but i disagree with the name calling and laughing at the lady claiming she hurt her back.   One of the DHS workers claimed she hurt it picking lauren up.  you can scoff at that if you want but it is pretty easy to hurt your back lifting.

we're not doing  lauren any favors if we make them feel better about hurting us.  lauren didn't seem happy about the lady allegedly hurting her back neither should we be.

Of course it's good to see that they are really beginning to perceive an "us" rather than just isolated incidents.

AntonLee

I just can't feel that bad for her. . . no one put a gun to her head and forced her to pick up another human being like a sack of flour.  Lift from the knees.

Pat K

Man one does not even know were to begin.
I feel both sad and in awe of Kat and Lauren.

Anger at the smallness, pettiness and vindictiveness
of the supposed free country we live in.