• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested trying to get her property back from feds!

Started by error, September 19, 2008, 03:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

FTL_Ian

I may be looking for a ride tomorrow - or I may have seats available.  It all depends on how things shake out with Julia's schedule.  Anyone got a free spot coming from Keene, or conversely, is anyone still looking for a ride from Keene?

Lloyd Danforth

David

I can go too, if I can get a ride and if anyone is planning to be back at about 4:30 pm to Keene.   :-\  Happy to pay for gas and time. 

Russell Kanning

AntonLee

I'm pretty sick of the disrespect Lauren gets in other forums.  Makes me sick to my stomach.  I can't even believe some people would ever dare to say some of the things that they do.  Instead when I defend her I'm called "unbalanced" and "crazy"

not to mention "stupid"

I could go on, but I won't.  Thanks for letting me vent.

Jared

Quote from: AntonLee on September 24, 2008, 05:16 AM NHFT
I'm pretty sick of the disrespect Lauren gets in other forums.  Makes me sick to my stomach.  I can't even believe some people would ever dare to say some of the things that they do.  Instead when I defend her I'm called "unbalanced" and "crazy"

not to mention "stupid"

yeah, i saw some of that myself and i was shocked. if lauren canario is not a real activist, then who is?

Russell Kanning

this is a by invitation only event.
Kat is printing out our invitations from DiMartino to the Ministry of Love (ours are black and white) ... if you have full color ones, the gentlemen at the door will appreciate it.
I am assuming we have to show our invitations at the security checkpoint, or possibly at the courtroom entrance.
We may get hungry before the party at DiMartino's, so we may have to buy some pizza (from across the street at say ... 12:30) for while we mill around at the pre-party outside.

Tom Sawyer

Kat Kanning

dalebert

At this point it looks like I'm driving and bringing Ian, Jesse, and David. Anyone else heading out of Keene may want to post in case someone else needs a ride.

Russell Kanning

I think there will be 5 of us ... I hope we get a good table.
We found the cardinal stuph.

lastlady

Oh my!! that flyer is the best thing since sliced bread. Reminds me of the art the dadaists would do but better with a modern twist.  :D

I'm sending my love to all of you and especially Lauren. What a wonderful sweet brave lady!

As to what Anton Lee was saying about the other forums. I find it really sad how people can be so hateful. It truly surprises me when I come across it. Love they enemy I keep trying to tell myself, but damn it is hard!

FTL_Ian

Quote from: AntonLee on September 24, 2008, 05:16 AM NHFT

not to mention "stupid"

Where is the trash talking going on?