• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested trying to get her property back from feds!

Started by error, September 19, 2008, 03:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

I heard that Kat was arrested a short time ago, inside the courthouse. Beth and Dan just headed over thatta way...

K. Darien Freeheart

Barterer

Quote from: AntonLee on September 24, 2008, 05:16 AM NHFT
I'm pretty sick of the disrespect Lauren gets in other forums.  Makes me sick to my stomach.  I can't even believe some people would ever dare to say some of the things that they do.  Instead when I defend her I'm called "unbalanced" and "crazy"

not to mention "stupid"

I could go on, but I won't.  Thanks for letting me vent.
It's totally pointless to argue with a bunch of disrespectful kids on the internet.  Just withdraw your time, attention and financial support from the group. Problem solved.

AntonLee

K. Darien Freeheart

Lauren was found guilty on all counts and sentenced to 15 days in a cage.

lastlady

William

Quote from: Kevin Dean on September 24, 2008, 03:44 PM NHFT
Lauren was found guilty on all counts and sentenced to 15 days in a cage.

Minus the four already served.

Tom Sawyer

Highlights from the fiasco...

Mike Therrien needs to keep his boys after school to refresh their knowledge of the Constitution. Lauren's questioning was priceless, eliciting laughter from the spectators when the Fed Police didn't know the first amendment from the second amendment.

Kat's statement was really good. I hope someone else can come up with notes on her comments, powerful stuff. Also she is one of the bravest people I have known, walking into there knowing she was likely to be arrested.

Jared

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 24, 2008, 10:38 AM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on September 24, 2008, 05:16 AM NHFT
I'm pretty sick of the disrespect Lauren gets in other forums.  Makes me sick to my stomach.  I can't even believe some people would ever dare to say some of the things that they do.  Instead when I defend her I'm called "unbalanced" and "crazy"

not to mention "stupid"

I could go on, but I won't.  Thanks for letting me vent.

Where is the trash talking going on?

well...er...freetalklive.com, for one

Russell Kanning

If anyone has writeups of the days events, I will use them for the paper.

Puke

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 24, 2008, 05:50 PM NHFT
Highlights from the fiasco...

Mike Therrien needs to keep his boys after school to refresh their knowledge of the Constitution. Lauren's questioning was priceless, eliciting laughter from the spectators when the Fed Police didn't know the first amendment from the second amendment.

Kat's statement was really good. I hope someone else can come up with notes on her comments, powerful stuff. Also she is one of the bravest people I have known, walking into there knowing she was likely to be arrested.

No wonder the goons don't allow cameras. Wouldn't want evidence leaking out . ::) >:(

Tom Sawyer

The underground was declared a threat that needed to be detered... a ringing endorsement for the efforts. Keep up the good work.  8)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 24, 2008, 07:01 PM NHFT
If anyone has writeups of the days events, I will use them for the paper.

I wish I could have stayed for Kat's portion.  Very interested in hearing details.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 24, 2008, 07:38 PM NHFT
The underground was declared a threat that needed to be detered... a ringing endorsement for the efforts. Keep up the good work.  8)

I found that the most telling part of the trial.  The feds are scared.  Their "legitimacy" is now being openly laughed at in their own courtrooms and they didn't lift a finger to do anything about it.

All this because three people (Dave, Lauren, Kat) performed a few silent protests.

This is why I say if more people noncooperated it would be curtains for the state - real quick.

Shame most people are too scared to do anything but play "inside the system" games.

AntonLee

it is a shame, or rather I am Ashamed that I couldn't make it due to work and school.  At some point I will have to make up for these times I wanted to be there for others.