• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested trying to get her property back from feds!

Started by error, September 19, 2008, 03:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

SamIam

Quote from: dalebert on September 25, 2008, 11:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on September 25, 2008, 10:43 PM NHFT
The pizzas where generously donated by John B. in Grafton.  Thank you John.

Oh, my mistake. Thank you, John. Am I correct in thanking Sam for the t-shirts?

Yep, You got the wrong guy, I swear!  :) I have been following this thread and the stories on FTL about court. I loved hearing every minute of it. My hats off to Lauren and all of the activists that showed up for their trial. Can you imagine in another few months when the numbers double again and again and again? It's going to get very interesting! :) They have no idea what they are dealing with, and it's going to be a rude awakening when their little games, treachery, and deceit stop working. I can't wait to get up there, house is finally ready, and going on the market next week. I get closer to NH every day.

dalebert

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 26, 2008, 08:27 AM NHFT
I suspected that he had no intention of counseling her.  He was probably gonna sneak in a kiss!

Lying, conniving bastard!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 26, 2008, 08:27 AM NHFT
I suspected that he had no intention of counseling her.  He was probably gonna sneak in a kiss!

Well... yaa.   :blush:

Jim Johnson

Is this where I write to Lauren?

Lauren Canario
c/o Nazi Sympathizers
266 County Farm Road
Dover, New Hampshire 03820    (603) 742-3310

Jim Johnson

I just called this phone number, (603) 742-3310, and asked for Lauren Canario's number. 
The guy on the other end asked if I wanted his detention number or his phone number?
I said, It's a her and that I didn't know inmates had phones and that yes, I would like her phone number so that I could call her.
He says, "This conversation is over." and hangs up on me.  How terribwee woud. 

lastlady

Yeah.. Whenever I've called the NH Department of Corrections to ask questions, I have encountered really rude unpleasant miserable people. I just wonder why they enjoy being so miserable, and I will add that I'm overly friendly and nice with them, trying my best to be nice back.  I shutter to think what it is like for the convicts and inmates.

Lauren Canario YOU RULE!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on September 27, 2008, 01:37 PM NHFT
Is this where I write to Lauren?

Lauren Canario
c/o Nazi Sympathizers
266 County Farm Road
Dover, New Hampshire 03820    (603) 742-3310

I think that will work.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on September 27, 2008, 02:11 PM NHFT
I just called this phone number, (603) 742-3310, and asked for Lauren Canario's number. 
The guy on the other end asked if I wanted his detention number or his phone number?
I said, It's a her and that I didn't know inmates had phones and that yes, I would like her phone number so that I could call her.
He says, "This conversation is over." and hangs up on me.  How terribwee woud. 
When I called, the man acted like Lauren was a man ... then changed when I referred to her.
There was no mention of numbers and no hangup. I guess it will be different every time.

dalebert

Quote from: lastlady on September 27, 2008, 02:19 PM NHFT
Yeah.. Whenever I've called the NH Department of Corrections to ask questions, I have encountered really rude unpleasant miserable people. I just wonder why they enjoy being so miserable, and I will add that I'm overly friendly and nice with them, trying my best to be nice back.  I shutter to think what it is like for the convicts and inmates.

The experience my family got when my brother was in jail lead to endless conversation about how horrible the people there were. They're contrarion every chance they get. They're on a power trip. It's the nature of their jobs. You've probably read about The Stanford Prison Experiment. Every prison employee should have to learn of it and get a refresher on it like once a quarter.

lastlady

Oh excellent point! I hadn't thought of that and yes I am familiar with the experiment. So true so true. It's hard for me because I want so badly for people to be kind to one another, no matter what, but I am forced to recognize that there are a lot of unhappy people who get satisfaction from hurting people and being nasty, like the school bully. When I think about all my friends and activists who are in jail, honestly I am just thankful they are not being tortured in extreme ways.

Lauren Canario I am praying for you to be released soon and remain unharmed while in that cage.

Quote from: dalebert on September 27, 2008, 04:18 PM NHFT
Quote from: lastlady on September 27, 2008, 02:19 PM NHFT

The experience my family got when my brother was in jail lead to endless conversation about how horrible the people there were. They're contrarion every chance they get. They're on a power trip. It's the nature of their jobs. You've probably read about The Stanford Prison Experiment. Every prison employee should have to learn of it and get a refresher on it like once a quarter.

John

Quote from: AntonLee on September 24, 2008, 08:05 PM NHFTAt some point I will have to make up for these times I wanted to be there for others.

There is no need to "make up for these times." There will be plenty to do when you are ready.
Your heart & mind are in the right place; THAT IN-AND-OF ITSELF IS IMPORTANT. I believe that eventually your body will follow.

Everthing in its time my friend; everything in its time.

John

Quote from: DadaOrwell on September 24, 2008, 11:23 PM NHFT...and laughing at the lady claiming she hurt her back.   One of the DHS workers claimed she hurt it picking lauren up.  you can scoff at that if you want but it is pretty easy to hurt your back lifting.

we're not doing  lauren any favors if we make them feel better about hurting us.  lauren didn't seem happy about the lady allegedly hurting her back neither should we be.

Lauren was naturally gracious in her genuine responce of "I'm sorry to hear that" which Lauren expressed after answers to several questions.

I think (and hope) that the laughter in the room was because of disbelief that the trained professional thug had the very same story as another trained professional thug in Connecticut. It was rather strange. Lauren is small and offered ZERO resistance.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: John on September 27, 2008, 08:28 PM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on September 24, 2008, 11:23 PM NHFT...and laughing at the lady claiming she hurt her back.   One of the DHS workers claimed she hurt it picking lauren up.  you can scoff at that if you want but it is pretty easy to hurt your back lifting.

we're not doing  lauren any favors if we make them feel better about hurting us.  lauren didn't seem happy about the lady allegedly hurting her back neither should we be.

Lauren was naturally gracious in her genuine responce of "I'm sorry to hear that" which Lauren expressed after answers to several questions.

I think (and hope) that the laughter in the room was because of disbelief that the trained professional thug had the very same story as another trained professional thug in Connecticut. It was rather strange. Lauren is small and offered ZERO resistance.

That and the fact that the Officer testified that she had never been hurt on the job and then testified that she was hurt by lifting Lauren.

John

Someone pointed out that as a fedgov employee one is REQUIRED to file a report of ANY injury on the job.
It might/could be interesting/useful to find out if a timely report was filed.  ::)

Would a fedgov employee/thug/witness lie on the stand?
Noooooo, that would never happen.