• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested trying to get her property back from feds!

Started by error, September 19, 2008, 03:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: Free libertarian on September 25, 2008, 06:36 AM NHFTIt would be a good thing if more peaceful people showed up on the 30th(?) to support Kat during her trial.

I wish I could be there.
SOMEONE please fill in for me!
PLEASE add your # to the peaceful/nonviolent side!

Russell Kanning

it is funny how ... as our numbers grow ... since they like to match our numbers ... the differences in style (violent/peaceful) show up

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: John on September 27, 2008, 08:28 PM NHFT

I think (and hope) that the laughter in the room was because of disbelief that the trained professional thug had the very same story as another trained professional thug in Connecticut. It was rather strange. Lauren is small and offered ZERO resistance.
It was spontaneous on my part due to the thug in CT, but, what of it?  She could have died on the stand and I might have cheered.

Russell Kanning

None of the witnesses showed any concern for Lauren ... they were just doing their job and protecting the gang that gives them their paychecks

AntonLee

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 28, 2008, 06:44 AM NHFT
None of the witnesses showed any concern for Lauren ... they were just doing their job and protecting the gang that gives them their paychecks

and sounds like having no concern for a fellow human's life.  It's the rules, and if you don't follow the rules, you're no longer human to them.  They should be ashamed of themselves.

Bill St. Clair

Quote from: AntonLee on September 28, 2008, 09:06 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 28, 2008, 06:44 AM NHFT

and sounds like having no concern for a fellow human's life.  It's the rules, and if you don't follow the rules, you're no longer human to them.  They should be ashamed of themselves.

Not that I forgive them or anything, but they're doing exactly what I do, except I think my rules make a lot more sense. Threaten me or my family, and I consider you no longer human, and subject to extermination at my discretion.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Bill St. Clair on September 28, 2008, 09:11 AM NHFT

Not that I forgive them or anything, but they're doing exactly what I do, except I think my rules make a lot more sense. Threaten me or my family, and I consider you no longer human, and subject to extermination at my discretion.

You are wrong.
Take the violent crap somewhere else.

Jared

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on September 28, 2008, 09:34 AM NHFT
Quote from: Bill St. Clair on September 28, 2008, 09:11 AM NHFT

You are wrong.
Take the violent crap somewhere else.

well...we're not all 100% pacifists on this board, but yeah it IS dedicated to the nonviolent revolution, so peaceful talk only :)

AntonLee

I like peace, I'm not into randomly shooting people.  I'm not really even into shooting IRS employees, go figure.  I would like them to come around to my way of thinking first.  . . and in the meantime I will only defend myself from aggression.

this is a peaceful revolution.

Sam A. Robrin

An elderly Quaker was awakened by a noise one night.  Tiptoeing down the stairs, he espied a burglar filling a bag with the silverware.  Grabbing his hunting rifle from the corner of the bedroom, the Quaker quietly made his way back down the stairs.  Pointing the rifle at the burglar, he said, "I would not harm thee for the world, brother, but thou art standing in the place where I am about to shoot."

Jared

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on September 28, 2008, 11:14 AM NHFT
An elderly Quaker was awakened by a noise one night.  Tiptoeing down the stairs, he espied a burglar filing a bag with the silverware.  Grabbing his hunting rifle from the corner of the bedroom, the Quaker quietly made his way back down the stairs.  Pointing the rifle at the burglar, he said, "I would not harm thee for the world, brother, but thou art standing in the place where I am about to shoot."

lol

Bill St. Clair

Quote from: AntonLee on September 28, 2008, 10:38 AM NHFT
I like peace, I'm not into randomly shooting people.  I'm not really even into shooting IRS employees, go figure.  I would like them to come around to my way of thinking first.  . . and in the meantime I will only defend myself from aggression.

Which is exactly what I thought I was saying. I guess you can change "threaten" to "aggress against" in my sentence above. It will mean exactly the same thing from my perspective, but maybe it will make those here who are not pacifists happier. There's no pleasing pacifists, unless you convert to their religion.

I don't go out looking to hurt people either, but if they try to hurt me or my family, I will use my right of self defense.

Jim Johnson

My apologies Bill, for using the word crap and for perhaps making anyone believe that I am a pacifist or religious.

This particular thread, concerning Lauren, is the place that does not need violence of any kind in it.

There are more appropriate places.

ReverendRyan

Quote from: Bill St. Clair on September 28, 2008, 01:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on September 28, 2008, 10:38 AM NHFT

Which is exactly what I thought I was saying. I guess you can change "threaten" to "aggress against" in my sentence above. It will mean exactly the same thing from my perspective, but maybe it will make those here who are not pacifists happier. There's no pleasing pacifists, unless you convert to their religion.

I don't go out looking to hurt people either, but if they try to hurt me or my family, I will use my right of self defense.

I try my best not to use the word "threaten" because it can have 2 very different meanings: a verbal or similar provocation, or an immediate endangerment of one's life. And invariably, the audience will take the definition you didn't intend.

Bill St. Clair

Quote from: The Right Reverend Doctor Pope Sir Ryan on September 28, 2008, 03:51 PM NHFT
I try my best not to use the word "threaten" because it can have 2 very different meanings: a verbal or similar provocation, or an immediate endangerment of one's life. And invariably, the audience will take the definition you didn't intend.

Good advice. I'll attempt to remember it.