• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested trying to get her property back from feds!

Started by error, September 19, 2008, 03:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I never understand the need some people feel to describe how powerful their defensive force will be ... for I know with great certainty ... that if the gang of thugs that currently hold Lauren in jail came rolling through your front door ... that you would roll over as quietly as Lauren has.

Do you think you can keep that discussion elsewhere .... preferably on one of the endless guncleaning forums?

As a pacifist myself, I see the way the anger associated with phrases like this one:

"Threaten me or my family, and I consider you no longer human, and subject to extermination at my discretion."

feed the beast that many of us are trying to starve through peaceful non-cooperation.

Russell Kanning

Coconut

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 29, 2008, 02:19 AM NHFT

As a pacifist myself, I see the way the anger associated with phrases like this one:

"Threaten me or my family, and I consider you no longer human, and subject to extermination at my discretion."

Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to the Dark Side

David

Needs to be restated.  I am not a pacifist, but you will never win against the gov't.  The desire to is a fantasy.  I agree entirely with Russell. 
Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 29, 2008, 02:19 AM NHFT
I never understand the need some people feel to describe how powerful their defensive force will be ... for I know with great certainty ... that if the gang of thugs that currently hold Lauren in jail came rolling through your front door ... that you would roll over as quietly as Lauren has.

Do you think you can keep that discussion elsewhere .... preferably on one of the endless guncleaning forums?

feed the beast that many of us are trying to starve through peaceful non-cooperation.

We can beat these people, but it must be through the use of peaceful means.  If you find yourself not agreeing with that statement, please, go to one of the gun cleaning forums, and verbally fantasize 7days a week.  Not trying to pick on you Bill, but there are many that browse this forum that agree with you.  The owners of this forum believe in the peaceful means to reduce the gov'ts power, they ask others to remain respectful of that, or leave. 

dalebert

We can't out-violence the state. The little guy can't win a physical fight with the big bully. We have to have this fight mind to mind, and in that sense we have the upper hand. We have the truth on our side while they have only illusions. That's where their greatest power comes from. It's not from their guns. We have to shatter those illusions and violence only sets us back in that endeavor.

FreelanceFreedomFighter

Does Lauren get out Sunday or Monday? What about Kat?

Enquiring minds want to know...

dalebert

My poor memory seems to recall that it's Saturday. I think we should make a special effort to make it to Vendetta for Social Sunday and make it a welcome back party for Lauren.

FreelanceFreedomFighter

Quote from: dalebert on October 02, 2008, 01:54 PM NHFT
My poor memory seems to recall that it's Saturday. I think we should make a special effort to make it to Vendetta for Social Sunday and make it a welcome back party for Lauren.

I can't remember.... is that at 3? goes until? Vendetta is at 43 Central Sq in Keene, right?

I'll see what the "social calendar" has to offer for conflicts...

Russell Kanning

I am not sure when Kat or Lauren is getting out ... depends on how they count the days and such. Dave got out earlier that I expected.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: FreelanceFreedomFighter on October 03, 2008, 06:20 AM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on October 02, 2008, 01:54 PM NHFT

I can't remember.... is that at 3? goes until? Vendetta is at 43 Central Sq in Keene, right?

I'll see what the "social calendar" has to offer for conflicts...

4p until whenever.   Details:
http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=5.0

Jim Johnson

I just called Lauren's Jailers, (603) 742-3310, they said that they have nothing saying Lauren is to be released today. 

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

I got a letter from Kat last night.
She said that they talked on Tuesday and Lauren has another "disorderly conduct" conduct charge for when she went through the security checkpoint to get her camera. Noone was there and she just walked through ... set it off and was grabbed on the second step.
Maybe she is getting held for a hearing. ?

FTL_Ian

Jared

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 04, 2008, 10:00 AM NHFT
Those bastards.

Maybe we should consider this for the next time at fedcourt in Concord:
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=15468.0

this idea kind of freaked me out, but i got away with it no problem yesterday. it's kind of funny that i have the prosecutor on camera saying that no one is allowed to record him!