• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested trying to get her property back from feds!

Started by error, September 19, 2008, 03:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Here is the US Marshall's number, 603-225-1632, if anyone wants to try and get any information about Lauren.  They won't give me anything.

Russell Kanning

the jail said they are still holding her and that they do not know when the feds are coming to get her.
maybe they will wait til monday ... maybe drag her into court

Mike Barskey

I called the Stratford County Jail (603-742-3310) and the guy there was unfriendly but said that he knew nothing about Lauren getting released today and had no info about when she would be released. I called the Marshalls' office (603-225-1632) and only got their answering service (they're not working during the weekend except for emergencies - bummer for anyone seeking justice on Saturday or Sunday!). However, the answering service person was friendly and called the jail for me (wow!) to learn more about Lauren's release. She told me that the jail said that Lauren will not be released this weekend "due to bail restrictions on her," and that I'd have to check with the Marshalls on Monday. I did not ask what "due to bail restrictions on her" meant.

Shit! I'm sorry, Jim!

Russell Kanning

they might also be playing bad cop with lauren if she hasn't been doing what they want
the strafford county jail super told me I was never going to leave that jail until I "processed" ... but then the feds came and got me and i was released at the Concord courthouse

Dave Ridley

i havent read this topic in the last 24 hours so maybe this is already addressed but:

I have a request:  I dont know for sure if i will be at the fed building when lauren is released, or kat

i'm projecting lauren's release date around oct 5, kat's as oct 11 but i dont know the exact date. 

when i got out of jail there were people outside waiting for me and it was really a great reunion situation.  The same ideally should happen for both kat and lauren.   What are the plans for setting up a welcome (and a ride) for them outside the Ugly Grey Compound?  what are the release dates?

also reunions are great video and such video will likely generate more attention for the cause lauren and kat suffer over.  If i'm there, i can videotape this....if not, please do it yourself.   Whoever's there...will need to make it happen with whatever gear is available... and find a way to get it on youtube.    jim, russell, kira... are you guys going to be okay getting videotaped at such an emotional moment?  if not i understand but if so, i think it will help the cause...a cause Washington has tried so hard to keep from being fully documented on video.

what are the chances they might release them at an unexpected place or time? 

Russell Kanning

I am not sure when they will get out. I guess you are right that they will bring them to the fed building like they did with you. It would be best to videotape and get the word out.

Mike Barskey

I will be glad to video-record at the welcome home and liberation celebration parties, which I plan to attend. I will also video-record their actual release, but I should not be depended on for that. Since I don't know when or where their release will be, I'm not sure if I can take off work at those times. I may be able to swing it with little notice, but am not sure.

Friday

Is Lauren getting out today?  Does anyone know where/what time?

Becky Thatcher

Apparently, Jim called the US Marshalls today and they told him they are holding Lauren while they "verify information".

Have no idea what the hell that means, just newspeak for 'we can do whatever we want to, whenever we want to, to whomever we want to.'

Here is the Marshalls number once again.  (603-225-1632)

Mike Barskey

I just called them and said "I'm checking on the progress of my friend's release" and the woman responded "I still don't know anything - I'm still waiting for verification." I said, "But I haven't told you my friend's name yet." :) And she said, "Well I've gotten a lot of calls, but what's your friend's name?" I said "Lauren Canario" and she said "Yup, I'm still waiting for verification of paperwork.

I said "The judge sentenced her to so many days in jail. Doesn't that mean there is a definite release date?" She told me "yes, that's what I'm waiting to confirm from another agency." I asked what the other agency was and she said the Bureau of Prisons. She would not give me any contact info for that agency.

error

Porc-411 message: Lauren Canario has been released at Strafford County Jail in Dover and needs a ride back to Keene.

dalebert

Can someone in the Manchester area get Lauren? I was going to go to Manchester today but I could just make a point to go today and take her the rest of the way back. I don't want to go all the way out there only to discover someone else already went to pick her up though. If she's already got a ride worked out, I'd just wait until tomorrow as planned.

error

A crew from Porc Central is being dispatched now to Dover to pick up Lauren and bring her here. If somebody from Keene wants to meet up here, say, at Murphy's around 5, that will work great.

dalebert

Quote from: error on October 06, 2008, 12:33 PM NHFT
A crew from Porc Central is being dispatched now to Dover to pick up Lauren and bring her here. If somebody from Keene wants to meet up here, say, at Murphy's around 4, that will work great.

Cool, I'm going to come on out then. This means I probably won't make it to Taproom Tuesday but I think its a fair trade. :) If someone else is going, please call me at 404-775-4955 and let me know. Heading out in just a few minutes.

Dave Ridley

whoever can do so...get video to youtube as fast as possible from the reunions, parties, etc....then let me know  and i can put that into more videos.   i wont be at anything happening in the next day or two.

if it's ok with jim the shot i want the most is her and him hugging for the first time in 2 weeks!