• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested trying to get her property back from feds!

Started by error, September 19, 2008, 03:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Carp, I completely forgot to send a video camera with them! :(

John

Just got off the phone . . . Jim is heading for Manchester.

John

Quote from: error on October 06, 2008, 12:44 PM NHFT
Carp, I completely forgot to send a video camera with them! :(

Still time for someone to bring one to Murphy's . . .
Maybe Jim has Laurens camera with him.  ;)

error

Yep, I have my camera, but no blank tape. I'll have to see if I can find some in the next hour or so.

Mike Barskey

I will be at Murphy's with a video camera and tape in 30-40 minutes.

error

Quote from: Mike Barskey on October 06, 2008, 01:46 PM NHFT
I will be at Murphy's with a video camera and tape in 30-40 minutes.

You're on. I can bring a laptop for immediate on-site uploading if needed.

Puke

Quote from: error on October 06, 2008, 11:39 AM NHFT
Porc-411 message: Lauren Canario has been released at Strafford County Jail in Dover and needs a ride back to Keene.

I thought they had turned Lauren into a Cylon!
Free at last.

error

Lauren is free and now on her way back to Manchester. We're all going to have a brief celebration at Murphy's (with Jim, I hope) before she goes back to Keene to have another celebration or two. :) :) :) She should be arriving here sometime between 4:30 and 5.

Pat K

Jim Johnson

error

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on October 06, 2008, 07:54 PM NHFT
We made it home.   ;D
Lauren's on hold with FTL.

It's always great to see you guys. I just regret that it always seems to be under such poor circumstances.

AntonLee

very relieved myself that she came home safely.  Can't wait to hear the podcast tomorrow!

Mike Barskey

For anyone interested, but mainly for Dave, here is my essentially raw video footage of Lauren's reunion with Jim tonight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zq4bSyaVcw

Dave, I did not manipulate the sound, add closed-captioning, add voiceover, or modify it in almost any way, so you can edit it into a video however you want. Let me know if you prefer that I edit this into something more enjoyable to view.