• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Food and lodging offer

Started by Mark_FTL, September 21, 2008, 09:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark_FTL

Yesterday I helped a man who had injured his arm rather severely. While we were waiting for the ambulance, my main goal was to keep his mind occupied to avoid shock or blackout. We spoke briefly about my job as a radio talk show host and the obligatory question "What is your show about?" came up? I asked him if he new what the word libertarian meant and he said "Sure. I am dealing with five government agencies right now and these people are not helping me. They are taking my money and my time." So, that leads me to believe that Bob "gets" the message.

Anyway, Bob owns a big farm in Swansey and has lots to do this time of year. I spoke to his wife today to check on him, and after 3 hours in surgery, he is fine. But she asked if I knew anyone who would want to trade some farm work for room, meals and so forth. I thought this would be the best place to ask.

Jim Johnson

Mark_FTL

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on September 21, 2008, 11:25 PM NHFT
Contact info?

I guess I want them to contact me. If I am giving the name, it is a tacit endorsement. So, I would at least like to talk to whomever is interested first.

Mark Edge
603-513-2228

Lloyd Danforth