• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by oscar_swede, September 24, 2008, 09:58 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

oscar_swede

I'm a Swede who just arrived in New Hampshire (Manchester) and also new to this forum, so I assume a proper introduction would be appreciated.

Some of you might have met or seen me yesterday at Murphy's Taproom (I was the one wearing a "Sweden" ball cap).

I'm in USA because of business for six months, and got to pick my location as long as I was on the eastcoast, so my pick was naturally NH. I'm not allowed to have the intent of staying after my six months is up, but if things go well with our business (which I assume they will), then I will probably come back after a short visit in Sweden, on a different Visa.

I was living in Ukraine before I moved here, where the company I work for has programmers. Before then, while I was living in Sweden, I was (at least from time to time) quite active in the Swedish libertarian movement Frihetsfronten and the Swedish classical liberal forum Liberaldebatt.

While here I will try to participate in as many social events as possible, however, I will not be able to participate in any activities where there is even the remotest risk of getting arrested (even if the activity is legal but provocative), as that could present future problems with my Visa status.

Feel free to ask if you want to know more about me, the swedish Libertarian movement or anything else, really :-)

KBCraig

Welcome to the underground!

J’raxis 270145

Jared

David

Welcome, I hope your business is successful and that you will be back.   :)

Russell Kanning

MattLeft

Do you know the Swedish Bikini Team?

oscar_swede

Thanks everyone for your welcomes!

Quote from: MattLeft on September 26, 2008, 01:07 PM NHFT
Do you know the Swedish Bikini Team?

Well...I've slept with most of them, but can't really say I know them ;-)

Mike Barskey

Welcome to your future home. ;)

Kat Kanning

Mike Barskey

Oscar, I met you at Church yesterday. Welcome home!

Scott Roth

Fluff and Stuff

Cool, nice to have you here.

dalebert

Contrary to impressions this board might give people, it's not actually THAT easy to get arrested here. Most of us have never been arrested and we've done lots of protesting. It's usually a case of people being aware they're going to be arrested and trying to make a point with it. So don't stress it.

Welcome!

Lumpy

It is an honor!
Welcome home.