• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

They Got Kat Too!

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, September 24, 2008, 12:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K. Darien Freeheart

A call just came in on Porc 411. It seems that Kat Kanning has been arrested while attending Lauren's trial!  :'(

DigitalWarrior

lastlady

AntonLee

Puke

Shit.
Good luck to Kat then. I hope she makes it.

Porcupine_in_MA

miamiballoonguy

Quote from: Kevin Dean on September 24, 2008, 12:42 PM NHFT
A call just came in on Porc 411. It seems that Kat Kanning has been arrested while attending Lauren's trial!  :'(

Can you post the audio?  What was she arrested for?

K. Darien Freeheart

So, Kat was considered a flight risk and deemed "uncooperative" and is being held in jail pending trial on September 30.

You can hear the audio here.

It says:

"Uh, Hi, this is Dale. I am in Concord. We just attended Lauren's trial. She got 15 days. She was found guilty of all charges. Given 15 days with a maximum of 30 days. Kat was arrested after entering the building. They waited until we, had to you know, we didn't have any cameras of course, once we're in the building so we couldn't film any of that and that was clearly intentional 'cause they could have arrested her sooner. And she is, uh, she was arraigned today so.. And they wouldn't release her today because they considered her a flight risk and they said she was clearly uncooperative, so she is in jail. And we'll be, uh, have her trial on the 30th of September so that's the update. I can't think of anything else right up of the top of my head, there'll be more details coming out about the trial soon. Okay. Time for pizza."

John Edward Mercier

K. Darien Freeheart

Yeah, she is a flight risk.

If, by flight risk, you mean "Recognized the people in front of me are full of shit and willing to tell others that truth."

Jared

will there be another protest on 09/30?

Jim Johnson

Jared

Friday

Quote from: Kevin Dean on September 24, 2008, 05:40 PM NHFT
So, Kat was considered a flight risk and deemed "uncooperative" and is being held in jail pending trial on September 30.
Wow.   :(

grolled