• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

They Got Kat Too!

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, September 24, 2008, 12:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 03, 2008, 12:32 PM NHFT
From Kat's letter:

Roger: Thanks for calling me brave. Means a lot to me.

It's just the truth Kat. Walking into the Ministry of Love, knowing they would likely arrest you...

Quote"I'm not guilty of working for an organization that imprisons and tortures prisoners around the world.
... that kicks in people's doors in the middle of the night and imprisons people, sometimes even killing them over stupid things rike drugs.
I'm not guilty of hurting anyone, but a lot of people in this room are."
One of the most moving moments I have ever experienced...

One, soft spoken, peaceful. outnumbered woman against a Goliath...

Thanks Kat.  8)

Tom Sawyer

Russell called in a Porc 411
Saying that they had been threatened with arrest for holding signs outside the jail.

Caleb

Ridiculous.  How can people say we don't live in a police state?   :angry4:

FTL_Ian

Wonder if they had a video camera...

Tom Sawyer

Just got another Porc 411 from Mike and Russell

The blue light gang followed their vehicle all the way to the interstate.

I remember Judge Muirhead saying that we could protest beside the road... apparently he was wrong. We don't have that freedom.

John

Maybe the message has come to New Hampshire from the Washington, DC thugs. "Deter these people!"

Maybe the fedfolk operating here in NH not only have no idea about their own US Constitution - which they swore to uphold - but, perhaps they don't really even care about our little New Hampshire Bill of Rights & Constitution.

Maybe these fedpeople need to get [the F...] out of here.

Maybe our brothers and sisters in our local, county, and state police departments will actually want [i.e. have the courage] to defend their/our rights here in NH.

Maybe those fedthugs should get out of here - now.

lastlady

I just spoke with Reno and he mentioned that the inmates could hear the protest for Kat.  :D

This not only is good for Kat but for many others locked up at Merrimack.

FREE ALL VICTIMLESS PRISONERS!!!

Thank you Kat and Lauren for your continued efforts and courage.

John

Quote from: lastlady on October 05, 2008, 12:46 PM NHFTI just spoke with Reno and he mentioned that the inmates could hear the protest for Kat.  :D

This not only is good for Kat but for many others locked up at Merrimack.

FREE ALL VICTIMLESS PRISONERS!!!

Thank you so much for this update!

dalebert

Russell explained things in a bit more detail tonight at Vendetta and it was simply appalling. Scary even. There is simply to justification whatsoever for the actions the police took against them; much less a remotely rational one.

41mag

Protest outside the prison.

41mag

These are the signs that were so threating to the cop that we had to leave.

Pat K

Quote from: dalebert on October 05, 2008, 08:55 PM NHFT
Russell explained things in a bit more detail tonight at Vendetta and it was simply appalling. Scary even. There is simply to justification whatsoever for the actions the police took against them; much less a remotely rational one.

Could you expound on this please.

Tom Sawyer

Which police department did this?

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: dalebert on October 05, 2008, 08:55 PM NHFT

Is a larger protest planned for some upcoming date?

41mag