• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

They Got Kat Too!

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, September 24, 2008, 12:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Quote from: Pat K on October 05, 2008, 09:15 PM NHFT
Could you expound on this please.

Essentially the cop threatened to arrest on the charge of disorderly conduct and when Russell asked what was the disorderly conduct the cop just pointed at the signs. Russell could get no further clarification from him. In other words, free speech is disorderly conduct. *shrug*

Radical_Teen

For people who weren't at Vendetta's:
When Mike, Russell and I got to the jail we stood by the sign by the high way for a while with signs. I made a sign that said 'Free My Mother'. After a while Russell and I went down to the jail. We went in and asked if Kat had filled out the paper work so I could visit her. The lady at the desk was friendly and told us she hadn't got the paper work yet. While we were in there some one in the building called asking about us. Then we walked up the hill that was in front of the jail. With the high way to our left and the jail below on our right we started to walk. We saw some prisoner waving from the widows. I don't know if any on them were Kat but we were petty sure that it was the women's part of the jail. It is alway nice to have a nice welcome from the prisoner. After we stood there a while the cop came driving up. He ask what we were up to and then ask for ID. He threatened us arrest for trespassing on government propity. Russell asked if we went on the other side of the railing we could stay and the cop said if you do that I would have to arrest you for disorderly conduct. So we decided to leave. The cop follow us all the way out of town.

Funny we got a much warmer welcome from the prisoners than that cop. Who is suppose to the bad guys, the cops or prisoner who did some wrong? From that experence it seems that the cops are more the bad guys then the people in the jail. The government isn't here to protect us they are here to control us.   

Russell Kanning

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on October 06, 2008, 12:55 AM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on October 05, 2008, 08:55 PM NHFT
Russell explained things in a bit more detail tonight at Vendetta and it was simply appalling. Scary even. There is simply to justification whatsoever for the actions the police took against them; much less a remotely rational one.

Is a larger protest planned for some upcoming date?
I am leaving that up to Kira or others.

Radical_Teen

I am going back to the jail and hold signs on Wednesday at say around 3:00 p.m. If that time doesn't work for you tell me and I can arrange a time better for you. Anyone who would like to join me are more then welcome to. The more people we have the more the cops get worried about us being there. If anyone has a video camera that would be great to have there to make the cops uncomfortable.   

J’raxis 270145

By the way, what jail is this at?

error

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on October 06, 2008, 01:42 PM NHFT
By the way, what jail is this at?

Merrimack County Jail in Boscawen.

FTL_Ian

Radical_Teen

dose anyone need directions to Kat's jail? I don't know the way but if you ask Russell he will tell you.

Pat McCotter

I-93 Exit 17 Turn right at end of exit.
Route 4 West.
At fork take right fork Route 3 North.

Pat K

Thanks for the report Kira.

I guess the Boscawen police don't even try to
hide the fact that their thugs.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Pat McCotter on October 06, 2008, 04:31 PM NHFT
I-93 Exit 17 Turn right at end of exit.
Route 4 West.
At fork take right fork Route 3 North.

I just use The Google. ;D

lastlady

Russell Kanning

It is a nice new jail with a beautiful lobby and receptionist .... with thugs that sometimes show up outside. You guys are going to love it.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 01, 2008, 04:49 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on September 30, 2008, 07:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 30, 2008, 01:56 PM NHFT
The Pres. loudly proclaimed "You're a brave person Kat."

Smiles from all sides seemed to suggest no one disagreed.

Who is the Pres?

President of the Underground

From the Ridleo

On the court experience...
"Well, it was a bit scary and things, but you can kind of get used to it..."

He is so cute and smart!  :)

dalebert

The honorable president singlehandedly dismantled the ominous presence of the feds.
;D