• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

They Got Kat Too!

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, September 24, 2008, 12:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on October 07, 2008, 07:38 AM NHFT
The honorable president singlehandedly dismantled the ominous presence of the feds.
;D

Awesome!   ;D

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 07, 2008, 05:42 AM NHFT
It is a nice new jail with a beautiful lobby and receptionist .... with thugs that sometimes show up outside. You guys are going to love it.

I don't criticize the State for building new prisons--someday soon we'll be needing them for all the politicians and bureaucrats . . .

MaineShark

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on October 07, 2008, 08:44 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 07, 2008, 05:42 AM NHFTIt is a nice new jail with a beautiful lobby and receptionist .... with thugs that sometimes show up outside. You guys are going to love it.
I don't criticize the State for building new prisons--someday soon we'll be needing them for all the politicians and bureaucrats . . .

Is that why they made it so nice?

Joe

TackleTheWorld

Jim and I are planning to be outside Boscawen tomorrow with a camera.  We'd like be there in the morning.  9AM anyone? 

41mag

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on October 07, 2008, 12:56 PM NHFT
Jim and I are planning to be outside Boscawen tomorrow with a camera.  We'd like be there in the morning.  9AM anyone? 
Has the time been changed?

Quote from: Radical_Teen on October 06, 2008, 01:36 PM NHFT
I am going back to the jail and hold signs on Wednesday at say around 3:00 p.m. If that time doesn't work for you tell me and I can arrange a time better for you. Anyone who would like to join me are more then welcome to. The more people we have the more the cops get worried about us being there. If anyone has a video camera that would be great to have there to make the cops uncomfortable.   

TackleTheWorld

NEWS FLASH
Wanda at the US marshalls office says Kat will be released tomorrow!!!

:icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers:

Mike Barskey

Excellent! Although it's tough to trust what the US Marshalls say. Did they say what time?

dalebert

Can I ride along? I'll contribute gas money.

Russell Kanning

Kira and Terri are discussing things

Radical_Teen

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on October 07, 2008, 12:56 PM NHFT

Sure we could change the time to 9. By the way nice to see you back on the form again Lauren. :boogie:

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: dalebert on October 07, 2008, 03:57 PM NHFT

Sure.  Ready at 7:30 AM?

There's room for more.  Anyone else from Keene want to get up early?

Friday

I don't have to be at work until 11:00 tomorrow, so I'll be there.

15 days in the slammer for political dissidence?  What is this, CHINA?    :soapbox:

FTL_Ian

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on October 07, 2008, 05:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on October 07, 2008, 03:57 PM NHFT

Sorry, going to breakfast with the Couch Enforcer.

dalebert

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on October 07, 2008, 05:40 PM NHFT

I can make a point to be ready. Do you go through Keene or should I go to your place?

Rebel Rob

I'll be bringing a camcorder tomorrow.

I just purchased these massive heavy duty white vinyl tarps that are 14x48 feet.   

Could anyone bring a few spray paint cans so we can put together an interesting banner for the viewing public?