• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

They Got Kat Too!

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, September 24, 2008, 12:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

T-shirt design by politicalGRAFFITI

Russell Kanning

Raineyrocks

Whoa, this is unbelievable! :'(     

Would it be a good idea for me to make up a paper on this to post on bulletin boards in stores and anywhere else I can think of up this way?

I would like to try and make more people aware of what is going on and maybe rally some more support for Kat and Lauren, would my idea work or does someone else have better suggestions?

J’raxis 270145

"Prisoner of Conscious" or "Prisoner of Conscience"?

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 25, 2008, 08:00 AM NHFT

I have already had great fun with Tom over this, he will be correcting it when he gets home.   ;D

Thats what happens when you get on the computer and try to be creative before your spelling/grammar checker wakes up!

Friday

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on September 25, 2008, 08:51 AM NHFT

I have already had great fun with Tom over this, he will be correcting it when he gets home.   ;D

Thats what happens when you get on the computer and try to be creative before your spelling/grammar checker wakes up!

I noticed it, but wasn't sure it was unintentional.  It works both ways, doesn't it?  Kat is "conscious" of the twisted reality of the political system; her jailors aren't.

Porcupine_in_MA

dalebert

Quote from: raineyrocks on September 25, 2008, 07:38 AM NHFT
I would like to try and make more people aware of what is going on and maybe rally some more support for Kat and Lauren, would my idea work or does someone else have better suggestions?

I think it's great, Rainey. I don't think there's such a thing as doing too much to get the word out about what's happening.

KBCraig

Before his conscience was conscious?

Tom Sawyer

Fixed it...

Images are my bag baby, not text.  ;D

William

Quote from: Friday on September 25, 2008, 10:10 AM NHFT

I noticed it, but wasn't sure it was unintentional.  It works both ways, doesn't it?  Kat is "conscious" of the twisted reality of the political system; her jailors aren't.

Then you would be a "prisoner of consciousness" and the only way to free yourself would be to become... unconscious. ;D

ReverendRyan

Damn, turns out I can't take the 30th off after all.

One suggestion I'd like to make:

When you rise for the Honorable Defendant, remain standing until the "judge" enters. Then, of course, promptly sit down.

MaineShark

Quote from: The Right Reverend Doctor Pope Sir Ryan on September 25, 2008, 06:04 PM NHFTWhen you rise for the Honorable Defendant, remain standing until the "judge" enters. Then, of course, promptly sit down.

Most excellent...

Joe

peacenic

I'll be visiting the area next week and I'd like to show my support for Kat.  What time on 9.30.08?  Is 55 Pleasant St the correct address?   

Tom Sawyer

Anyone want to pursue a transcript of the hearing...
Good stuff in there.