• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Pictures of New Hampshire

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, September 24, 2008, 06:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

Nice pix and story, Anton. Great pix, Soundwave!

Puke

Nice pano Julia/Ian.
Here are some I took this fall.

http://gallery.mac.com/jschmill

Pat K

Mike Barskey

Freakin' gorgeous, Puke. Perhaps a bit high on the saturation, but still gorgeous. :)

Puke

Quote from: Mike Barskey on January 01, 2009, 02:07 PM NHFT
Freakin' gorgeous, Puke. Perhaps a bit high on the saturation, but still gorgeous. :)

Yes, I like to ramp the colors to near silly levels.  ;)

Russell Kanning

and for some of us ... those are photos from our yards

AntonLee

Kat Kanning

Quote from: AntonLee on January 04, 2009, 11:10 PM NHFT
rub it in why don't ya   :cartman:

OK.

It's soooo incredible to live in a place where other people pay money to come vacation.  To daily be surrounded by such awe inspiring beauty is like honey for the psyche.  :D

AntonLee

I'm torn because I love the water, and I really love the mountains.  I've had water up the ying yang my whole life living here on the seacoast, and I'm in awe everytime I go near a mountain.   Last week I went up to Lake Winnepesaukee where there are mountains AND water which is beautiful unto itself.

I must visit Grafton it looks spectacular.

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: AntonLee on January 05, 2009, 07:00 AM NHFT
I'm torn because I love the water, and I really love the mountains.  I've had water up the ying yang my whole life living here on the seacoast, and I'm in awe everytime I go near a mountain.   Last week I went up to Lake Winnepesaukee where there are mountains AND water which is beautiful unto itself.

Take a look at Raymond. Very nice town right off of 101 and it's got several mountains and lakes/ponds in it and you can hop on 101 for a 25 minute ride to the ocean. Not far from Manchester, Deerfield, Concord and Portsmouth.

Lloyd Danforth

Of course it's not Grafton.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 05, 2009, 03:44 AM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on January 04, 2009, 11:10 PM NHFT
rub it in why don't ya   :cartman:

OK.

It's soooo incredible to live in a place where other people pay money to come vacation.  To daily be surrounded by such awe inspiring beauty is like honey for the psyche.  :D

Yeah!  And you get to see much of it when you drive to

Rogers Campground! ;D

Porcupine_in_MA

AntonLee

Quote from: Porcupine on January 07, 2009, 09:05 AM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on January 05, 2009, 07:00 AM NHFT
I'm torn because I love the water, and I really love the mountains.  I've had water up the ying yang my whole life living here on the seacoast, and I'm in awe everytime I go near a mountain.   Last week I went up to Lake Winnepesaukee where there are mountains AND water which is beautiful unto itself.

Take a look at Raymond. Very nice town right off of 101 and it's got several mountains and lakes/ponds in it and you can hop on 101 for a 25 minute ride to the ocean. Not far from Manchester, Deerfield, Concord and Portsmouth.

I actually like Raymond very much, I used to go to camp at Camp Onway for Boy Scouts (after they shut down Lone Tree to be just a cub scout camp, assholes.)

burnthebeautiful