• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Feds in Grafton Looking For "Sharon"... Porc411 call

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, September 25, 2008, 01:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K. Darien Freeheart

Russell just called Porc 411 to mention that Federal marshals are looking for someone in Grafton named "Sharon". No more information, but he's hoping that people could notify her of that if you know her.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Kevin Dean on September 25, 2008, 01:03 PM NHFT
Russell just called Porc 411 to mention that Federal marshals are looking for someone in Grafton named "Sharon". No more information, but he's hoping that people could notify her of that if you know her.

Already done.

Puke

Well, I wonder what brings the Fed Gang all the way up to Grafton?
Ominous.  :-\

jaqeboy

Russell Kanning

I do not know who they were looking for or where they were looking. I just heard a rumor and passed it along to a wider circle.
I wouldn't want anyone picked up by the fed marshals ... especially anyone I know.
I hope the thugs went home empty-handed.

J’raxis 270145

I was up at the restaurant last night and no one's been harassed or arrested yet.

error

Video cameras are standing by at Porc Central.

This reminds me to build something to upload video live.

KBCraig

When the feds come looking for "Sharon", aren't they usually after a man she's closely associated with?

J’raxis 270145

From the other thread on the other forum:—

Quote from: ivyleague28477
Hi all. 

I haven't been contacted directly by the Marshalls... yet.  The person who originated this is credible, so I might venture a guess that they'll be around at some point. 

It is my best guess that they are looking to question me about the same person that they questioned me about the last time.  I am guessing that simply because Reno's sentencing was the other day.  This is just my guess, no actual fact.

All I know is I know nothing.  I'll keep you posted on any further updates.