• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ian summoned to court - 10-01-08

Started by Coconut, September 26, 2008, 12:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Thanks guys.   8)

I get a real bad vibe from Carl.  Worse than your average angry bureaucrat.  I betcha he's a sadist.

slim

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 26, 2008, 08:45 PM NHFT
Thanks guys.   8)

I get a real bad vibe from Carl.  Worse than your average angry bureaucrat.  I betcha he's a sadist.

I think he was beat up a lot when he was a child and now he thinks he can be the bully on the playground.

dalebert

Quote from: slim on September 27, 2008, 07:02 AM NHFT
I think he was beat up a lot when he was a child and now he thinks he can be the bully on the playground.

Did you see this?

http://anarchyinyourhead.com/2008/09/05/reasons-people-become-cops/

FTL_Ian

Coconut

I'm thinking of showing up with a camera, tripod, and recorder without calling in advance, since we clearly won unrestricted freedom of the press on Friday.

What do you think?

FTL_Ian

Agreed.  I will no longer call in advance, and always bring a camera as an audience member.  When I "appear" on Wed, I will have just my voice recorder.

Carrying recording devices should now be common among Liberty activists attending Keene "district court".

drumnaked!

Quote from: shyfrog on September 26, 2008, 01:31 PM NHFT
Not to incite any ... ummm ... action, but wouldn't it be neat to see the courthouse surrounded by couches one fine morning?  :icon_pirat:
Hmmmm. *taps his chin thoughtfuly* but where would we get the couches from...hypothetically speaking of course.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: drumnaked! on September 29, 2008, 03:54 PM NHFT
Not to incite any ... ummm ... action, but wouldn't it be neat to see the courthouse surrounded by couches one fine morning?  :icon_pirat:
Hmmmm. *taps his chin thoughtfuly* but where would we get the couches from...hypothetically speaking of course.

Craig's List... maybe.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on September 29, 2008, 04:46 PM NHFT

Craig's List... maybe.

Didn't anyone read my post? ::)

Jared

Quote from: raineyrocks on September 29, 2008, 05:40 PM NHFT

Craig's List... maybe.

i read it. you may pat me on the head and give me a cookie now  ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jared on September 29, 2008, 05:54 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on September 29, 2008, 05:40 PM NHFT

Craig's List... maybe.

i read it. you may pat me on the head and give me a cookie now  ;D

Thanks Jared!  :bdance2:  Yay, I was beginning to think my post was invisible.  I gave ideas of where to get cheap couches and blah, blah, blah. :D  Oh yeah, I couldn't pat your head or give you a cookie but I gave you a +1 instead.  :)

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: raineyrocks on September 29, 2008, 06:00 PM NHFT
Yay, I was beginning to think my post was invisible. 

Maybe you just had to couch it in laymen's terms . . .

mackler

I'm planning on attending this.  Anyone in Manchester interested in sharing a ride, get in touch.

Adam

John

I've got to work all night and I'll be too far away to make this one.
Best of luck!

Coconut

Ian was threatened with arrest this morning after asking the judge questions.

I feel he could have been less combative, and more open to making it seem like he wanted to actually figure out what was going on.

Next step will either be the complaining party offering to step foward, or a trial date.