• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

anyone going to kat's trial, willing to give me a ride from portsmouth?

Started by Jared, September 28, 2008, 09:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared

PowerPenguin

I can take you if you want to cover the fuel costs. I'm in Hampton, FYI.

Jim Johnson

The Judge lied to us again.  They tried to hold Kat's trail today, but Kat stalled them by asking for Lauren and DeMartino to testify.
The trial continues at 10:00 am tomorrow. 

Jared

Quote from: PowerPenguin on September 29, 2008, 05:05 PM NHFT

thanks man, but it turns out some babysitter issues just came up and i can't go : /. we should meet up sometime, though and have a beer or a protest or something :)

PowerPenguin

Damnit. If you want a ride, please PM me between now and say midnight. With this new time change, I may or may not be able to go, but I'll make it a priority if people need my vehicular support (Gas is expensive). At the very least, I know of a couple of people going tomorrow that weren't at the last trial, so our aggregate numbers should stay similar at around 30 people. Hopefully the cops will have read their constitutions by this point ;)

PowerPenguin

Quote from: Jared on September 29, 2008, 05:19 PM NHFT

thanks man, but it turns out some babysitter issues just came up and i can't go : /. we should meet up sometime, though and have a beer or a protest or something :)

Why not do it Sam Adams style and combine the two! 8-) Oh wait, 5 people got shot that time... :P

Jared

Quote from: PowerPenguin on September 29, 2008, 05:22 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jared on September 29, 2008, 05:19 PM NHFT

Why not do it Sam Adams style and combine the two! 8-) Oh wait, 5 people got shot that time... :P
yeah, blah. don't really wanna get shot for my beliefs yet. a bunch of us seacoasters should meet at the coat of arms in p-town sometime. i love that place. you know the owner was one of the only bar owners in the area to be against the smoking ban?