• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Freedom Fest!

Started by Mike Barskey, September 29, 2008, 10:10 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Joshe Noone and the Federal Crime

posted this live recording  8)
Hypocrisy-live Keene Freedom Festival

Mike Barskey

Thanks for the link. I've added it to the KFF website.

Russell Kanning

Sounds like a lot of fun. Having the music and perfect weather really adds to the atmosphere.

I can't imagine chipping in and paying the thugs ... they will just be encouraged to bill every event to get some compliance and money.

FTL_Ian

I will not pay.  There is no evidence of a damaged, complaining party.  I think I might ask for this evidence on the 12th, and if they don't show it, refuse to cooperate with any of their demands.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 27, 2008, 07:14 AM NHFT
I can't imagine chipping in and paying the thugs ... they will just be encouraged to bill every event to get some compliance and money.

Yes, that is a very good point. While some people may be personally ready to face the consequences of not succumbing to the demands of thugs, others may not be. I am not yet ready to succumb to all their demands, yet I feel that I can still promote liberty and help progress towards a freer life for myself and others, and I may one day be brave enough to make a complete stand against the tyranny. In the interim, though, financial support - as well as psychological support - can be helpful when/if I ask for it in my struggle against the government. So I imagine others might feel the same.

And I'm not suggesting you chip in for them. I'm just explaining why I am chipping in.

Fluff and Stuff

How much do they want Toby to pay?  I'll chip for that ticket.

AnarchoJesse

I'm curious as to why only Toby and Ian got the tickets-- technically, there are more to Free Keene and Free Minds then them. I mean, if Toby doesn't want to pay the ticket, couldn't somone involved in Free Minds take his place in the courtroom?

FTL_Ian

Quote from: AnarchoMartyr on October 27, 2008, 11:45 AM NHFT
I'm curious as to why only Toby and Ian got the tickets-- technically, there are more to Free Keene and Free Minds then them.

Likely because we are the most visible, as members of the media?

Mike Barskey

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 27, 2008, 11:54 AM NHFT
Quote from: AnarchoMartyr on October 27, 2008, 11:45 AM NHFT
I'm curious as to why only Toby and Ian got the tickets-- technically, there are more to Free Keene and Free Minds then them.

Likely because we are the most visible, as members of the media?

Or, because you are the most visible, it was the least amount of work on the cops' part to figure out a name to write on a piece of paper.

FTL_Ian

Kat Kanning

No, everyone knows it's all Ian's fault.  ;)

Russell Kanning

and what name do they use for Ian

I would love to see them try "IAN FREEMAN" ;)

TackleTheWorld

Tom Sawyer

Thanks Lauren, well done. It's called editing... you captured the aesthetic, the feeling of the day. Music, the emotive trumps narration.  8)

FTL_Ian