• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

VA incompetence 10-1-08

Started by sgtusmc, October 01, 2008, 09:30 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

VA incompetence 10-1-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Whom is worse the Newspapers or the Veteran's Admin.  Dr Dan Potenza is a doctor that the VA is white washing my criminal complaints with.  Dr Dan is a caring person whom places the Veteran above his personal needs.  People like Dr Dan are what make what Veteran's have given the U.S. worth it.  My letters which contain criminal complaints (that I write every day) are read by VA personal across the U.S.  The VA allows a 100% disabled Veteran to be harmed before stopping this abuse by VA officials. 
   NH U.S. Rep Shea-Porter filed a false police report with the Dover NH police to stop my letter to the Editor (lte).  When this failed she used my medical condition to attempt to lock me up to stop my (lte). The VA stopped my medical care completely for political self gain.  This is an election year yet the newspapers refuse to inform the public about the actions of our public officials.  The news is so biased that the Boston Globe in writing told me to commit suicide before writing another (lte).  The NH governor sends the State Police to my home to inform me that my letters are causing problems in the state capitol "my suicide would be preferred".  The head of the NH VA told me to commit suicide.  I am a U.S. citizen and a 100% combat related disabled veteran.  Does the government have a right to harm me for their personal self needs.   
   The news is so biased that this year when I ran for NH state senate the news printed articles that boosted my opponent.  These same biased articles harmed my character in the public eye.  The news is so biased that they refuse to print my (lte).  You the people do not want to hear the truth.  I am not vindictive.  I have been places and done things you can not even conceive as possible.  The worst and hardest part is to this day I feel no guilt or remorse for the death and harm, I did to others.  It may be hard for you to believe but to this day I place the United States of America first in my life.  Veterans return disabled (not all).  Some physical and others with hidden demons in their heads.  For the VA to not treat even one Veteran after what these human beings did for you is a disgrace.  My case is so well documented I use it to highlight VA crimes to veterans. 
   Judge Fauver violated the Constitution to help the Madbury selectmen use government powers for revenge against local residents.  The NH supreme court covered up the case when presented to them.  NH elected officials used the people's trust to inflict criminal acts to stop me from exposing Fauver.  I have a head injury from my time in the Marine Corps.  I remember nothing of my life prior to combat.  I learned to believe that I was fighting for the rights of every individual equally.  We the Veteran return to a nation that discriminates and harms (not all) veterans unable to speak up.  We come back to a nation that we do not belong.  Do you see why veteran's (not all) commit suicide before trying to justify what we did for you.  It is not that we did it for you it is the fact that you (a civilized society) believe what we did was inhuman because we do not feel guilty for it.  My VA file is RED FALGGED to make VA personal fearful to help me.  Is the NH judicial branch of government worth killing this veteran to save?  My life! to save so few that are harming so many.  Veteran's came back to a place we do not belong.   The newspapers not printing my letters and the news media's willing ness to cover up criminal acts to harm veterans by government illustrates my point. Hundreds  of Veteran Administration personal reading my letters everyday and them doing nothing is a crime.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi