• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

are you going to the pumpkin fest?

Started by Jared, October 01, 2008, 08:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared

Lloyd Danforth

Coconut

Jared

should we really wear v masks to identify each other?

Fluff and Stuff

I'm going but I don't have a V mask.  I think I'm gonna wear a yellow Free Talk Live hoodie, though.  If it is real cold, I have a FTL beanie that I can wear (thanks Jason and Johnson) :)

Jared

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on October 01, 2008, 10:49 PM NHFT
I'm going but I don't have a V mask.  I think I'm gonna wear a yellow Free Talk Live hoodie, though.  If it is real cold, I have a FTL beanie that I can wear (thanks Jason and Johnson) :)

they have them at the spirit (i think thats what it's called) halloween store in portsmouth for like $6. ill probably be wearing my "government is the negation of liberty" hoodie that i wear all the time.

David

Note to out of town visitors, parking will be hard to come by all that day.  This is by far the biggest single day event in the city.  Restaurants will be crowded.  When you plan your trips, assume that it will be a madhouse in the city, and plan accordingly.   :)  Oh, and have fun.   :)

Coconut

Quote from: David on October 04, 2008, 12:23 AM NHFT
Note to out of town visitors, parking will be hard to come by all that day.

My parents own a house within about a third of a mile walk. I've been telling them for years to sell parking. They could probably fit 6-7 vehicles

Lloyd Danforth

One of the contractors whom I worked for in CT has a place across the road from the (only, I think) PGA Golf tournament in the state. His family takes two vacations a year on the proceeds from renting out parking.

dalebert

There are free shuttles running a number of routes for people who want to park outside the city and ride in. I don't know the details but I bet their available on the website.

dalebert

The Anarchy In Your Head jack-o-lantern. Whatcha think? I had planned to make a Free Keene one too but had last minute delays and just didn't have time. I got this one done in the nick of time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGw2Cmw3x3U

Pat K

So once again tower footage is missing.

What are you trying to pull Dale?

Fluff and Stuff

Thanks for not including me in your video Dale.  BTW everyone, Dale's pumpkin looked even better in person.