• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

A Very Special Social Sunday

Started by dalebert, October 02, 2008, 01:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Two things are happening to make this a particularly special Social Sunday that people should make extra effort to attend, perhaps even the out-of-towners.

First, Lauren should be free of federal clutches. Definitely a reason to celebrate and welcome her back.

Second, Eric (Vitruvian) will be moving back to Kansas for an indefinite time. This will not be a going away party as much as a don't-stay-away-for-too-long party because we'll be encouraging him to return when the time feels right for him.

Besides the usual good food, drinks, and atmosphere of Vendetta, there will also be made from scratch chocolate chip muffins.

41mag

Been meaning to get back down there one of these days.  This looks like it might be a good opportunity. 

Fluff and Stuff

I cannot go all the way out there even though I'll be at the FSP Litter Pick up in Pete because I have a pot meeting in Manchester.  Is there anyway you can bring a muffin to the Pete for the Little Pick up?

Friday

Quote from: dalebert on October 02, 2008, 01:59 PM NHFT
Second, Eric (Vitruvian) will be moving back to Kansas for an indefinite time.
:(

FTL_Ian

I'll be there.  Details on when and where Social Sundays happens:
http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=5.0

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Friday on October 02, 2008, 07:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on October 02, 2008, 01:59 PM NHFT
Second, Eric (Vitruvian) will be moving back to Kansas for an indefinite time.
:(

Have you not heard of those harsh Keene winters?  :P

No really, I don't like it when FSP folks leave NH but sometimes it is for good reasons.

Russell Kanning

Kira and I will be coming. We will be traveling from Hobbiton to Kat's jail then on to Keene.

We were not able to stand outside her jail last week, because someone was having car trouble here.

So we will see you guys then. It will good to see Lauren in normal clothes.

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 03, 2008, 12:00 PM NHFT

Definitely, but I must say, somehow Lauren managed to look more dignified in gray pajamas and ankle chains than all those feds in suits. There's something about having your morality screwed on straight that really shines through the surface details.

David

Quote from: dalebert on October 03, 2008, 02:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 03, 2008, 12:00 PM NHFT

Definitely, but I must say, somehow Lauren managed to look more dignified in gray pajamas and ankle chains than all those feds in suits. There's something about having your morality screwed on straight that really shines through the surface details.

;D
I cannot make these things without requesting them off.   >:(  I am very sorry to hear Vitruvian will be leaving.   :'( 

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

Yep.. homesick.  Says he may return at a later time.