• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

First Annual FSP Octoberfest Chowda Cookoff starting at 12noon in Barrington, NH

Started by Fluff and Stuff, October 03, 2008, 04:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

First Annual FSP Octoberfest Chowda Cookoff

Saturday 10-18-08 @ Todd Puterbaugh's home starting at 12 noon

68 Beauty Hill Road
Barrington, NH 03825

Nothing tastes better on a crisp New Hampshire fall afternoon than delicious bowl of chowder. So please join us for the First Annual FSP Octoberfest Chowda Cookoff.

This will be a friendly competition and celebration of this native New England dish. The tasters need only to bring their appetites. Anyone wanting to join the competition is welcome to bring a crock of their favorite family recipe.

Drinks and non-chowder food stuffs will be provided as well but feel free to drink beer.

Come and join us for a "wicked" good time, some "chowda", and FSP communion and brotherhood.

This event is part of a series weekend events that are the Free State Project Octoberfest. To learn more and see the schedule, search "Octoberfest, Free State Project" on Facebook, or try this URL http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24549609420

cynthia

Good for you, Keith! I was just about to post this to let others know. I will go post in General, as a way to invite the central-staters and out-of-staters out to meet us fine folks on the Seacoast.

PowerPenguin

Cool I'm working on Sat but I hope this goes well! Anyone doing anything cool on Sunday?

Fluff and Stuff

We could make a group trip to little MN for Church and then go to the Ice Cream Social in Manchester.  I've never been to either of them.