• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

V Mask [BUYING]

Started by AnarchoJesse, October 04, 2008, 05:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AnarchoJesse

Looking to pick up a V Mask, cheap if I can. Anyone have an extra they can sell?

Tom Sawyer

http://www.costumeladies.com/

West Chesterfield, NH Route 9 almost VT

Had them last year at 9 bucks.

bouncer

Mask only no wig or hat $7-8 at Hot Topic in any Mall in NH. I saw them in Salem this weekend>

K. Darien Freeheart

They're sold in every Hot Topic. :D

I'm hoping to get the entire V costume for a Halloween party this year so I've been comparing prices. :P

John

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on October 04, 2008, 05:01 PM NHFTLooking to pick up a V Mask, cheap if I can.

;D What's a "V mask"? That would be a mask with a V on it right?"  ;D
Pardon me. I got that from the fedprosectutor at the fedcourt last week.  >:D 

AntonLee

at Rockingham in Salem they had the mask and what looked like a version of the hat (a knock off however)

7 bucks!

I'm getting one for xmas but had to get one for my car.

yeah this one looked like Guy Fawkes' characiture . . . not a mask with a V on it.  ;D   :V_mask_50:

the kid behind the counter said "anonymous or v for vendetta"  . . . I didn't even know what anonymous was until I looked them up last night.  I don't really care for their use of the mask, but whatever.

I told him neither, it was about "freedom"

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: John on October 05, 2008, 01:30 PM NHFT
Quote from: AnarchoJesse on October 04, 2008, 05:01 PM NHFTLooking to pick up a V Mask, cheap if I can.

;D What's a "V mask"? That would be a mask with a V on it right?"  ;D
Pardon me. I got that from the fedprosectutor at the fedcourt last week.  >:D 

;D

Jared

i know youre a long way from portsmouth, but they are for sale at the spirit halloween store (next to bj's) for 6 or 7 bucks.