• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Construction/manual labor in Grafton

Started by Rebel Rob, October 06, 2008, 05:10 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebel Rob

Hi all,

I need some help out here at the Grafton Hoyt farm working on some interesting building projects. 
To start with, I could use some help right now processing a bunch of used lumber up at Bob Hull's place that we'll be taking down to the farm.
It'll involve some chainsaw work and nail grind off.  There'll be more interesting work after that. 

Bob Hull's mom is also in need of an occasional driver to take her into Concord to shop.  Not too sure on the details, but it'll cover gas and $12/hr.

Thanks,
Rob

digitalfour

William

Russell Kanning

Rebel Rob

Yep, I'm still here, but alot farther south for the time being (in Tynesborough about 5miles south of the nashua nh border).  Things have changed rather drastically for me in the last month, but I'm still intent on being part of the revolution here.  I'm not so sure I'll be able to do much in Grafton though, especially seeing as how I'm probably not all that welcome at the Hoyt farm anymore.  It would be wonderful if I could figure out how to heal that whole situation.     

I'm going to try to make it up there Wednesday to grab the rest of myself (except for the entertainment system which I'll probably have to come back for later).  I can settle up when I get there.  I'm also hoping to check out D-Acres while I'm up there.  If you want to get ahold of me I'm at 808-222-5351.

~Namaste

dalebert

Quote from: Rebel Rob on November 17, 2008, 08:54 PM NHFTI'm not so sure I'll be able to do much in Grafton though, especially seeing as how I'm probably not all that welcome at the Hoyt farm anymore.  It would be wonderful if I could figure out how to heal that whole situation.

Oh! Juicy gossip and drama!

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Toadstool

hahaha awesome thread
I have some exp in const. I did it for a couple years... not looking into getting a full time job, but I miss it abit...
If you need a hand lmk/
603 552 5331 Russ
I have a tool set up off my own. Nail guns and saws. etc.  I would enjoy banging a few nails again!

And its really good to remove your thinker from your sprinkler!  
You end up in less trouble!

But you do get good friends in the end... My Son, Deven... Ladies please hold comments, he's only 1! lol

Toadstool

Rebel Rob

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 18, 2008, 06:22 AM NHFT
Get your head out of your penis?

Okay... I guess that's something that as a guy I could always work on... have anything more specific along the lines of making amends for whatever offense I may have caused you? 

dalebert

Lloyd Danforth

Well, Kat told him to get his head out of his penis, probably meaning 'stop thinking with that head', but, allowing the possibility that his dick might have two heads.