• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keep Your Assets - Gem or scam?

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, October 07, 2008, 12:29 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K. Darien Freeheart

I've come across the Keep Your Assets website which essentially sells the service of creating an "anonymous" LLC and educational materials on how to use it for various things. My first question is has anyone used this service? What is your opinion of it? Is the information valid and does it "work"?

I have to be very honest, I'm somewhat sceptical of it. The website is pretty crappy which doesn't make me feel comfortable and with it's referral based program I'm also a bit skeptical of the opinions that come from their members (having sold cutlery for a not-so-scrupulous marketing company I'm a bit too familiar with how easily it is for people to be convinced that a product is fabulous when they make money off of it, regardless of the evidence put in front of them). That said, I've seen this service mentioned in several places that might say I consider trustworthy, so I'm kind of on the fence here, and any past- present and former customers opinons would be helpful here. :)

Jitgos

They were an advertiser on FTL for awhile. You might email Mark because I think he might have used them with his new property and everything. At one time he was thinking about it and I've heard him say something about his property being in the name of a corporation so I think he might have went through them.

Pat McCotter

PowerPenguin advertises this service once in a while.