• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Manch. OpenCarry Litter PickUp

Started by MattLeft, October 07, 2008, 05:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MattLeft

The Manchester Open Carry Litter Pickup Extravaganza continues!  This coming Sunday, the 12th @ 5PM in Veteran's Park.  An award will be given for the participant who finds the nastiest piece of trash.

To see the previous two PickUps, check out these Ridley Vids:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKfvEczmXmE
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWnBVLTcNx4

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, e-mail me.

Thank you,
Matthew F. Leftwich
mleft99@gmail.com

"As the Founding Fathers knew well, a government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding, taxpaying citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust. Laws disarming honest citizens proclaim that the government is the master, not the servant, of the people." - Snyder

PattyLee loves dogs

And the Manchester gun show is the same weekend, talk about serendipity  :violent5:

MattLeft

Guns, garbage, ice cream...what more could a person ask for?

doobie

Quote from: telomerase on October 08, 2008, 09:27 PM NHFT
And the Manchester gun show is the same weekend, talk about serendipity  :violent5:

It's also basically across the street  ;) ;D

dalebert

You should let the people running the gun show know about it. Maybe some of them will join in!

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: MattLeft on October 07, 2008, 05:48 PM NHFT
An award will be given for the participant who finds the nastiest piece of trash.

Damn. The last pick-up I went to I picked up three used condoms. I think I would have won the prize that day.

beretta92d

:BangHead:

why do i always miss these local events..

last one i went to was at Hampton Beach (and i picked up a dirty diaper...Thank god for latex gloves)